• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    SOLD...WTS Chinese Norinco SKS. Awesome condition with spike bayonet, shoulder strap, 200 rounds of ammo, 10 ammo clips and even has the cleaning kit in the stock still. I have had this gun for a couple years now and have never shot it. The guy I got it from had never shot it either. Still has the cosmoline in the action. Hate to see it sitting around not being used. Asking $375. Will seperate. The gun and strap for $325. The ammo and clips for $50. I would also trade the ammo for 200 rounds of quality factory brass 9mm ammo...SOLD

Attachments

• SKS Package.jpg
      SKS Package.jpg
      140.6 KB · Views: 450
    Last edited:

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I had one years ago and loved to shoot it. Just fun guns to throw lead with and will shoot any ammo you feed them. I sold the one I had and missed it for many years. I found someone that had the exact same gun that I once had and just had to have it. It has been sitting in my safe ever since and I would love to find her a new home.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thinkin about it hard? Been looking for a spare gun for guest shooters at hunting camp and a gun for my ole lady to hunt with. This might do both? Semi auto so recoil should b minimal? Plus still only 5 round clip.is it completely new from factory or been redone from military surplus?

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Stanley - the gun is completely factory and numbers matching. One thing though is the magazine capacity is 10 rounds. I have never done it myself to one, but as I understand it is very easy to convert to detachable magazines. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on that, just what I have heard. SKS's are very light on recoil in my opinion due to being a gas operated semi auto. I taught a friend of mines 7 year old son to shoot with the other one that I had and he had never shot a gun before. Fun little guns.

Last edited:

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone needs any info on altering an SKS Im a self taught expert on these guns. Ill tell you what works well and what is junk. Several years ago I was obsessed with these rifles, and wasted lots of time and $$ on the SKS. I have one Norinco that has so much altering that it will shoot 3" groups at 150 yds try that with a stock SKS. To answer the Q?... If you open up the mag well with a file a 5 rd tapco mag works as good as stock. It works even better with a composite stock.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ok, I will seperate the package. $325 for the rifle and sling. $50 for the ammo and clips. Will trade ammo for 200 rounds of quality factory brass 9mm ammo.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom