0   0   0
    Item
    Kel Tec KSG 12 Gauge pump shotgun

Contact Info
    303.570.five two two zero

Price
    $1700

Item Description

Selling my New in Box Kel Tec Shotgun (KSG). This is the newest revision which fixed some minor issues the original production run had. Absolutely amazing bullpup design that feeds from two tubes. This makes the shotgun truly ambidextrous and it ejects from the bottom. Overall length of just over 26" is the shortest you can legally but still has an 18.5" barrel and 14+1 of 12 gauge. I have installed a Magpul Vertical Foregrip, Magpul flip up sights, and a G&G Eotech 512 style red dot optic.

Weapon is unfired. I recently picked this up as I've wanted one for a long time. It is everything I hoped and seems to be the ideal defensive shotgun but truck repairs force me sell it at this time.

daehawc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had one on order for 2 years. Finally broke down and bought one I found as my dealers were still saying "6 more months". It is awesome but then my fuel system in the truck started acting up so I need to dig into that. I'm going to miss it.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It will work with the Aguila mini shells. You can load 24+1 of those. I've got the #1/#4 Buck combos in mine right now. Picked up some more from Georgia Arms in Villa Rica this morning.

Great shotgun! Some have paid the OP's asking price for just the bare shotgun - with the added extras, this is a great deal!

daehawc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually selling it for a bit less than I have into it.

I never thought about those mini shells. Thats almost as many rounds as an AR. Thats awesome. That has to have almost no recoil as well.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not much recoil - but still plenty of power. The 11 pieces (4 #1 and 7 #4) are moving at 1300 fps. The same is true of their 7/8 ounce mini shell slugs and 71/2 bird shot offerings.

At self defense distances - the mini shells should work very well!

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Before I start , the weapon I'm about to talk about was NOT this one. I was at the Oakridge range the other day and a few guys were taking turns shooting a shot gun similar to that one ( I couldn't see the brand) It had a quad rail fore end though. Same " Looking" stock and no fore grip. Those guys spent more time ejecting unfired shells and messing with it then shooting. I commented to another member there that I would throw that shotgun at someone before relying on it to save me or mine. I really don't think it was a Keltec. I own 4 differnet Keltec weapons and love them all and would count my life on any one of them. These guys would be very dead if that's the only thing they had. I'm gonna ask them what it was if I see them in there again. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the money, wanted one since the first time I saw one.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Before I start , the weapon I'm about to talk about was NOT this one. I was at the Oakridge range the other day and a few guys were taking turns shooting a shot gun similar to that one ( I couldn't see the brand) It had a quad rail fore end though. Same " Looking" stock and no fore grip. Those guys spent more time ejecting unfired shells and messing with it then shooting. I commented to another member there that I would throw that shotgun at someone before relying on it to save me or mine. I really don't think it was a Keltec. I own 4 differnet Keltec weapons and love them all and would count my life on any one of them. These guys would be very dead if that's the only thing they had. I'm gonna ask them what it was if I see them in there again. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had the money, wanted one since the first time I saw one.

I believe you saw the UTS-15. It's a whole different animal than the KSG. From the reviews I've read, the KSG is much more reliable.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The one they had was a SRM 16 shot weapon. It could have been a bad apple but for what they are asking for them they should patrol by themselves, lol.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom