• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackwolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    Kahr PM40 (PM4043A) - .40S&W - 2 flush mags (5+1), 1 extension mag (6+1), H&R Kydex/horsehide IWB holster, Desantis Superfly pocket holster
    Kahr CW45 (CW4543) - .45ACP - 2 flush (6+1) magazines that I need to confirm that don't have 3, H&R Kydex/horsehide IWB holster, Desantis Superfly pocket holster

Contact Info
    PM me

Price
    Kahr PM40 with all accessories - $585
    Kahr CW45 with all accessories - $400 (selling for my dad)

Item Description
    Both stainless slide two-tone kahr handguns.

Kahr PM40 has seen around 650 rounds total, older more sought after blunt nose version rather than the slightly longer tapered muzzle end of slide, recoil assembly replaced twice now as this has been a carry gun, have spare recoil assembly, spare slide release that I planned to reshape eventually but lost motivation, striker channel has been cleaned every 300 rounds. IWB holster from H&R custom holsters similiar to crossbreed and pocket holster. Lot of horsepower in a small handgun. Original box included. Has been very reliable, just don't limp wrist it on self defense ammo or else it'll eat case mouths on occasions, but still cycles 100%.

Kahr CW45 has seen around 450 rounds total, recoil assembly replaced once, striker channel was cleaned at 400 rounds. IWB holster from H&R custom holsters like above and pocket holster. Original box included. No issues through it's lifespan and has been babied as far as cleanliness.

Will upload pictures tomorrow of both broke down.

Thanks

Slackwolf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump

Kahr CW45 is sold.

Make an offer on the Kahr PM40.

Need to put a Baker compensator and primary chain tensioner on the Harley to replace the chattering screaming eagle POS comp and stock auto tensioner.

Top Bottom