• latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    EXCALIBUR EXOMAX CROSSBOW $600

Pace

PM Me here

$600

Took this on a trade and I don't know anything about them except they kill zombies with them on TV.

I found this stuff on the web.

Excalibur Crossbow has broken new ground with its amazing Exomax hunting crossbow. The Exomax is one of the fastest hunting crossbows ever produced, boasting a 225 lb. draw weight and capable of arrow speeds of 350 FPS*. Excalibur's proven recurve limb design and on going innovations and technology accomplish this amazing speed and power without sacrificing any of the reliability and accuracy that all Excalibur crossbows are famous for. The Exomax comes finished front to back in "Realtree HardwoodsTM" camouflage using the "Kolorfusion" process for the most detailed and realistic camo finish ever, and includes our comfortable ambidextrous cheekpiece. It is also drilled and tapped to accept scope and has the quiver mounted.

This crossbow has been shot less then 50 times. The crossbow package includes Deluxe T-Form Padded Case, 4bolt Quiver, Rope cocking aid, C2 Crank Cocking aid, +25 bolts (some with broadheads, some with target heads-9 of which are still in box), string wax, and a red dot scope (needs a rail).

The bow itself retails for +$700.00. The cocking hand crank retails for $199.00, the quiver retails for $48, and the case retails for $95

Here is a link to the crossbow's manufactures website. This bow has a 222# draw weight and is marketed at shooting 355 FPS

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/catalog/crossbow/exomax
    DSC06118.JPG DSC06120.JPG DSC06122.JPG DSC06125.JPG DSC06116.JPG

Attachments

• DSC06118.JPG
      DSC06118.JPG
      57 KB · Views: 351
    • DSC06120.JPG
      DSC06120.JPG
      56.4 KB · Views: 353
    • DSC06122.JPG
      DSC06122.JPG
      58.6 KB · Views: 352
    • DSC06125.JPG
      DSC06125.JPG
      52.8 KB · Views: 349
    • DSC06116.JPG
      DSC06116.JPG
      49.7 KB · Views: 346
    Last edited:

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank, I will find out. I seem to remember a new string being mentioned

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was just thinking, if strung for 2-3 years it needs to be changed and after 50 bolts too. really nice xbow, wish i could afford it! Good package with it too! seems like the come out with new ones every year, I saw this one listed as a previous year but no date.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is 4 years old. It will come with a new string. Somebody make an offer before the zombies get here.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bump for an excellent manufacturer of the most reliable crossbows on the market ever !!!
    we have several xcals.
    vixen
    vortex
    exocet
    matrix 380

one thing you must remember when shooting targets with an excaliber crossbow
    .... don't leave an arrow in the bullseye while shooting another !!!! if you do, you've just ruined 2 arrows...........:rockon:

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am going to have to get with the old owner about distance etc. I have never shot it. More to follow. I know he had a scope on it and just took the rail off to put on a new xbow. I think you could get a rail for it. Willing to negotiate. Can let you take a look whenever you want.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm interested..... how easy to scope it out? is there a mounting bracket for optics?.... how far have you accurately shot this bow...

This bow has more power than my Axiom and I can reach out to about 50-60yds with mine and it's damn accurate, softball size groups at that range.

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump. Might bring this to twang fest. If I kill a zombie, I might just keep it.

Top Bottom