• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Looking for a Uberti Cattlemans Bird's Head in .357 with a 3.5" barrel. Example picture is attached.

Location Pensacola

Contact Info PM me if you happen to have one or something similar.

Price I'm not going to paying retail if it's used but a fair used price, with respect to condition, would be in the $350-$450 range. I also have some trading fodder if you have what I'm looking for and I have what you may want (No I'm not going to list it here if you have what I want I'll let you know via PM).

Item Description I know it may be a very long shot but it can't hurt to ask so as stated above I'm looking for a Uberti Cattlemans Bird's Head in .357 with a 3.5" barrel. They make two other models of the .357 4.75" barrel's as well and I'm not apposed to one of them or even a .45LC but I'm really wanting the .357 model with the 3.5 barrel. The Uberti website shows the model number as 345430 for the exact pistol I want. If you have one or something something similar please PM me and lets talk. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1873 cattleman birdshead.jpg
      1873 cattleman birdshead.jpg
      98.7 KB · Views: 254

Action

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look at marks outdoor sports website. They had one in February I think. Go to used gun locator. Hope that helps.

911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So no one has one? How about any single action .357 in good to new condition other than a Ruger Blackhawk?

jmsiv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If approaching from Davis HWY, you'll see the skating rink on your right. As you pass, look left then, and you'll see it. Nice guys there every time I've stopped in to browse.

911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Okay, I know where it is now. I've never been in but I'm looking forward to checking them out this weekend. Thanks for all the help and I'll let you know if I get it.

911parrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the heads up CCHGN. I've been meaning to go check them out but haven't had the chance. I saw them at the last P'cola gun show and I think I saw that very gun. I'm really still looking for .357 as 45LC cost so much and I haven't seen it any where lately. I've seen .38 Sp and have some on hand so that's why I'm looking for that caliber. I'll go check them out today and see if they can get one although money is tight right now. I found out I had termite damage to my garage and it's really taking a bite out of my gun/fun money!

Top Bottom