• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whip357

So Cold
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking to pick up a Sig Sauer P290 RS 9mm. Anyone have one they want to sell or know of one in stock at a store?? I have searched the web, only found one, but they wanted $700.00
    Thanks!

smithnsig

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pay attention to buds gun shop online. They are high now, but they will occasionally lower the price.

statdoc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have you tried the trigger? it flat out sucks for a carry gun, really hard pull sigma-like
    I have one, and like it. Just think of it as a revolver trigger. Dry fire it a few hundred times while watching TV, and it smooths right out.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk 2

NoEvo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have one .. Not the RS ... No problems ever , trigger is perfect , breaks nice , not all the way back like the ruger , someone on the forum said there was a recall on the horrific trigger , I called Sig , no recalls ever or upgrade , nothing .... I think some people just say what others say when they watch you tube .... It's a fine pistol !! Not sure the advantage of the RS either ..... If a round miss fires , it's not going to eject it , it would only hit the same round again ... I've not had any round work after I struck it once , re chamber that same round and it work the second time ...
    Well there's my opinion .... Thanks again Smith Sig !!

smithnsig

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have one .. Not the RS ... No problems ever , trigger is perfect , breaks nice , not all the way back like the ruger , someone on the forum said there was a recall on the horrific trigger , I called Sig , no recalls ever or upgrade , nothing .... I think some people just say what others say when they watch you tube .... It's a fine pistol !! Not sure the advantage of the RS either ..... If a round miss fires , it's not going to eject it , it would only hit the same round again ... I've not had any round work after I struck it once , re chamber that same round and it work the second time ...
    Well there's my opinion .... Thanks again Smith Sig !!
    LOL! I misses it so bad I got another one.

Top Bottom