• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TMMan

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looking to buy a Sig 938 Legion. Not sure if anyone here knows a place with one in stock or if they have one they’re looking to get rid of. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Thanks man, having a hard time finding one but hopefully one will turn up eventually.

@TMMan , It’s not exactly the Legion you’re looking for... but I just listed a Limited HALO Army Edition P938. It’s a complete package with extra grips, two 7 round mags, siglite night sites, holster, etc. Check it out my listing for full details. Thanks!

Attachments

• 9584C050-17B8-45B0-A0B0-011FE19046B6.jpeg
      9584C050-17B8-45B0-A0B0-011FE19046B6.jpeg
      369.4 KB · Views: 15

TMMan

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    @TMMan , It’s not exactly the Legion you’re looking for... but I just listed a Limited HALO Army Edition P938. It’s a complete package with extra grips, two 7 round mags, siglite night sites, holster, etc. Check it out my listing for full details. Thanks!

Beautiful piece but I already have a regular 938. I’m really set on the Legion but thank you for the offer! I saw in your original posting that you picked up the legion, were you able to get it locally or did you find an online distributer?

Thanks again!

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Beautiful piece but I already have a regular 938. I’m really set on the Legion but thank you for the offer! I saw in your original posting that you picked up the legion, were you able to get it locally or did you find an online distributer?

Thanks again!

I got a lead through a friend and bought it online from a store in Iowa! If you do find one, be prepared to pay $$$! Good luck on your hunt. :). My current TALO Army Edition setup is also really nice as well and I’m having a hard time letting it go. The P938 platform is awesome... I hope it goes to someone who will really enjoy and appreciate.

Top Bottom