• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destin123

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Bodyguard 380, but would prefer to trade. Less than 100 rounds through it. might consider selling.

RIPpff

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i had a bG380 it was not a good shooter

heavy heavy trigger, laser is a non-useful item for me, good to 7 yard no more, might as well get an lcp and save $100

the shield and xds have proven to be the best ccw weapons out, shoot like full size pistols, and carry good for the caliber, the kahrs are decent too but not the same service pistol build

bearfuzz58

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the Bodyguard 380 as well as a 9mm and the S&W Bodyguard is a good ccw weapons. The only drawback on the Bodyguard is the laser, it's not useful because it stays on in your holster and the battery runs down. But as far as shooting, as long as you use good grade of Ammo, Federals seem to be great and rounded ended ammo, they shoot without any problems. Shoot as accurate as my 9mm

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been trying to find a Shield for a looooong time now. Fixing to go put a deposit down on one and wait I suppose.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Come on over to West Mobile and I'll see if the wife will let you test her Bodyguard. I love the damn thing! It's as accurate at SD distances as anything else that's easy to conceal. The trigger is good enuf for my wife's delicate little paws. I agree the laser will get you killed while you try to turn it on though. I beg the wife, "just point and click! Hellwiththe laser!"

Ps- I'll let ya try my Keltec P-11 also if ya want..I'm good with sharing the fun..

Top Bottom