• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No , I wasn't pointing any fingers, just when I look at some ads on other forums when someone is intentionally selling items at well over retail value it seems wrong. Now don't get me wrong I understand the need to make a profit, a fair profit is due the dealer / seller. However when you are pushin a 20.00 mag for 50-100 dollars you are my friend a gouger. I am sorry and like I said I am not seeing it here, or blaming anyone who wants to stock up on mags or ammo. But when you do it to take advantage of a speculated need at a very high profit, you become just unethecial to me. I knew I was out of line when I posted that but the heat of the moment make me sometime speak first think later. So please don't read too much into that, just my simple opinion and I will stand by it. I also understand if a person is willing to pay said price it is his/her choice, so I should keep my mouth shut and let it be, hell I might pay 100.00 for a mag if I needed one. I could have tripled my money on every one of those sales I just made. I choose not to for my own reasons and should have left it at that. Sorry if I offended anyone.I

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No offense taken on my part, just friendly banter is all...

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it makes you feel better Danny I agreed to sell 3 of my pmags for $40. What I paid for them. I actually prefer the SS ones. And no I don't have any more at that price! LOL.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As far as I am concerned, everyone else had the opportunity to buy a few months ago too, and those of us who had the foresight to do just that shouldn't be looked down upon.

I won't be gouging anyone but I do have a comfortable stockpile of magazines that I will be holding on to, and may get rid of if the market price reaches a point where it would be stupid for me not to. I think that just makes good sense. If they become illegal, I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it :smile:

***I want to preface this is being said to the masses and no one in particular***

I could not have put this better (or any nicer for sure). I would like to be shown one single sentence(from a RELIABLE SOURCE stating that the meer ownership of the preban mags being even proposed to be made illegal.I can show you where preban weopons are not going to be seized or confiscated, they will actually be grandfathered to their owners per the author of the bill.

I think the whole thing is hilarious honestly. I have never seen sooooooo much nonsence in my life. Blame the people who bought them,weather or not they own a gun or not makes no sence at all. Blame yourself for not getting them sooner,esp. if you own the gun that takes said mag.

As a public service announcement to everyone who does not stay "current with events" sometimes in the gulf we here experience those big hurricane storms you probably have heard of. When they come through you loose power,and therefore water filtration,treatment,and pumps not being in service means no water. The human body needs water. Go buy water before hurricane season. (I HEARD THEY ARE GOING TO BAN IT NEXT)

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think that it is safe to say that pretty much everyone wants to buy magazines / pmags right now. Lets not post WTB ads for them anymore. If someone has them for sale, I am sure that they will be posted.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom