• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

tyler0421

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I know it's a long shot but looking for a few pmags for my 300blk. I have a few things to trade or will pay cash let me know what you have.

Jeff B

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a few today from Midway. Limit 2, got 2 30 and 2 20 rounders. Not a bad price either.

Good luck

GlockGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People are acting stupid about mags... its sorta disgusting to me the fact I just got an AR but since im deployed and cant go anywhere to buy mags and the people that already have mags are just hoarding them for selling purposes every website is sold out. If anyone knows where I can get a couple at a fair price please let me know

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People are acting stupid about mags... its sorta disgusting to me the fact I just got an AR but since im deployed and cant go anywhere to buy mags and the people that already have mags are just hoarding them for selling purposes every website is sold out. If anyone knows where I can get a couple at a fair price please let me know

When you get back and come over to the house, there are a handfull I added to your spot in the safe (literally placed there so I did not forget),dont worry about it,if there is anything else you need me to grab or send ya,shoot me a PM.Just bring your ass back soon so we can go shooting..

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Prob a stupid question, but don't really keep up on the 300blk. Do they use the reg 5.56mag? Quick search and it looks like they do.

If so I've got a couple I'll put aside for you.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    ASC has steel and aluminum mags, don't go crazy ...now ammo I do need. Have plenty of 6.8 but just got a 5.56 and was not ready to support that caliber so have seen the madness!

tyler0421

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Prob a stupid question, but don't really keep up on the 300blk. Do they use the reg 5.56mag? Quick search and it looks like they do.

If so I've got a couple I'll put aside for you.

This is the way I understand it. I loaded my mag and through it in. It chambers fine. I have not shot it yet though.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All These horders are going to be in sad shape when they wake up to find it a Class 4 Felony to sell or possess a Hi cap mag. Are you willing to risk you right to own firearms over a simple cash profit, you could just start sellin to hoods now why wait. IMHO Speculators / Gougers / PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE are low feeders anyway so GO FOR IT BUBBA's Why Wait. Might as well pick up some cocaine while you are at it.

Last edited:

tyler0421

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    All These hordes are going to be in sad shape when they wake up to find it a Class 4 Felony to sell or possess a Hi cap mag. Are you willing to risk you right to own firearms over a simple cash profit, if you are just start sellin to hoods now why wait. IMHO Speculators / Gougers / PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE are low feeders anyway so GO FOR IT BUBBA's Why Wait. Might as well pick up some cocain while you are at it.

I just need a few mags for my own personal use. If they become illegal ill figure out what to do with them at the time.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All These hordes are going to be in sad shape when they wake up to find it a Class 4 Felony to sell or possess a Hi cap mag. Are you willing to risk you right to own firearms over a simple cash profit, if you are just start sellin to hoods now why wait. IMHO Speculators / Gougers / PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE are low feeders anyway so GO FOR IT BUBBA's Why Wait. Might as well pick up some cocain while you are at it.

As far as I am concerned, everyone else had the opportunity to buy a few months ago too, and those of us who had the foresight to do just that shouldn't be looked down upon.

I won't be gouging anyone but I do have a comfortable stockpile of magazines that I will be holding on to, and may get rid of if the market price reaches a point where it would be stupid for me not to. I think that just makes good sense. If they become illegal, I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it :smile:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't think the trading or selling personal mags will be banned but obviously Dan has a point if they are. I will not sell and become a felon so they will be for personal use. Like the last ban, it was not against the law to sell then it was later revoked. Nothing wrong w being prepared, mags do go bad.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lot of assumptions there on your part Danny. Do you have any specific questions you'd like to ask?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom