• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello, I noticed a similar thread by Pensacola Joe was posted on the 6th, and it got some interaction, so I’m hoping to throw my bait out and fish for some of the same.

I’m looking for as-issued surplus firearms of most different models, of the 20th and 19th century, and a couple of late 20th century polymer pistols.

Most pertinently:

A Carcano long rifle in 6.5
    A Carcano 91/24 or a 38/40 carbine, in 6.5
    A Canadian marked Lee Enfield No. 1 Mk III from 1917 or earlier.
    A Canadian marked revolver, can be a Webley, Enfield No. 2 (although I don’t think those were unit marked), or one of the US-contract pistols.
    A Type 38 Carcano Rifle WITH chrysanthemum, in 6.5
    A Type 99 Carcano Rifle WITH chrysanthemum, in 7.7
    A Type I Carcano, in 6.5
    A Gewehr 24(t)
    A Mannlicher 95 rifle from either Steyr/Budapest
    A Mas 36 G series in 7.5 French
    A Lebel 1886/93
    A Kropatschek or a Gras rifle
    A M1 Garand in the 1.12-1.14 million serial number range
    A M1 Garand with a 6 figure or under serial number.
    A Hungarian 37M pistol
    A Hungarian Frommer Stop pistol (already talking to someone on this site about one)
    A steyr 1912/1914 pistol
    Really any oddball or less common pistol from the first half of the 20th century.

I’m also looking for a CZ-100 striker fired polymer pistol
    And a Gen 1 Glock 17 (or a long slide model)
    And a Gen 2 Glock 20

There are firearms I didn’t list like a G41(W) or a G33/40, which isn’t because I’m *not* interested in them, but I’m not sure what the market is like for them and I don’t want to waste time. That’s the same reason why I’m also not looking for a 1911 or P38 at the moment, because I *do* know the market for them, and would rather spend the same money on a more unique firearm, but if you have one for sale, it’s not out of the realm of possibility for me to set money aside for it over time, which leads to my last point:

I live in Picayune, MS, which is about 3 hours from Pensacola, and I’m only available for 2 weeks out of a month at the most, because I’m an offshore mechanic, so if we strike a deal it’ll have to wait for me to get home. For meetups I’m always more inclined for a equitable “halfway” policy, especially if you’re past Pensacola, but depending on the deal can possibly travel further to you. On the front side, 3 hours one way is 6 hours round-trip, so I almost certainly WILL always have my best friend with me, because that’s a long drive solo, and I like flapping my gums (which you might’ve guessed from the post), if that’s something that puts you on edge, I welcome you to bring your own running-buddy!

I know my account is pretty new, so If I need to do anything to make you more comfortable and assured on your end, just let me know : )

Hope y’all have a good day and thanks for reading, doubly so if you respond!

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh! And I’m not really interested in most Mosins, but you’re welcome to ask of course!

I’m interested in some sporters, assuming the barrel and receiver is unmolested, and unique parts kits!

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There is going to be a flood of USCG issued Sig P-229 DAK hitting the surplus market soon. (They have switched to Glock Gen 5 MOS.) Places like CDNN often have a lot of police surplus guns at very good prices! Good luck!

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Probably takes a few months to get surplused from USCG to the various companies like CDNN Sports where they are sold retail. They have some used Sig P-225 DAK listed currently. Not sure which agencies they are from.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    CDNN Sports is a mailorder/online business that sells discount firearms, magazines, accessories, and parts. Most is new, some used, or surplus from various agencies.

*I have no affiliation with this company, just have been a satisfied customer for about a dozen years.

Top Bottom