• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JB_MP5k

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m looking for WW1 rifles, either the M1917 (30-06) or a Lee Enfield No.1 Mk3 (303 British). I’m open to price, based on condition, history and so on. If you have anything that fits the bill, it’d be going to a great home. Thanks everyone!

JB_MP5k

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure I’d go past $2,000 - and it’d have to be a special rifle for that price. Ideally something in the $1,500 range. I’m looking for a 1903 A4 though - that’d I’d shell out for.

Ozymandias

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i gotcha, ill keep my eyes peeled for any local offerings of the aformentioned rifles, assuming I pass on them, ill let you know :p

I see a few P17s, usually around 1200. I think most Lee Enfield 3s I see are 600-800 depending on origin, Indians lower and British/AUS higher

Those prices youre okay with?

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Where are you located? Tradewinds Pawn on 98 in Navarre has a wall full of rifles. I saw a couple surplus Enfield rifle mags being sold separately there too. Better hurry with Tradewinds, tho, because I heard he's selling out and shutting down the FFL. Uber's Lock and Gun on Fairfield in Pensacola always has old battle rifles on the consignment rack, too

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Depending on where you are located, my brother has a pair of very nice number matching number No1 mk 3 Enfields, that are pretty rare! Not only are they early 1940’s Enfields that would have definitely would have been used by the British in WW2, they also have Bavarian proof marks, showing that they were reissued to the Bavarian police after WW2. I’ve never seen anything like them.

JB_MP5k

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    i gotcha, ill keep my eyes peeled for any local offerings of the aformentioned rifles, assuming I pass on them, ill let you know :p

I see a few P17s, usually around 1200. I think most Lee Enfield 3s I see are 600-800 depending on origin, Indians lower and British/AUS higher

Those prices youre okay with?
    Thanks so much!! Sorry for the late reply. Work has been hectic. I’m totally open to price…all depends on the gun.

JB_MP5k

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Depending on where you are located, my brother has a pair of very nice number matching number No1 mk 3 Enfields, that are pretty rare! Not only are they early 1940’s Enfields that would have definitely would have been used by the British in WW2, they also have Bavarian proof marks, showing that they were reissued to the Bavarian police after WW2. I’ve never seen anything like them.
    This sounds really intriguing!! I’d love to chat more and see what he has. Feel free to message me!

Top Bottom