• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no_boundaries

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have a wild hair im thinking about scratching. 30-30, 30-06 or .223 (if you have a box of hunting rounds to let go with it.) Not looking to add a caliber to feed. .223 is what i really want but i dont have any hunting rounds for one. Anybody?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have a super short,highly modified,bull bbl Handi chambered in 223Rem that I would be willing to sell.
    I will post a pic later. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sorry about the delay on my part sir. Just remembered and dug this out.
    Basically a NEF Handi Rifle chambered in 223Rem 1:9 twist bbl. Youth stock for a 13" LOP. 18" HEAVY bbl. 31.25" OAL. Bbl is .831" OD at the muzzle with nice crown.
    Trigger pull is set at 3lbs 2ozs with NO creep.
    I have a longer LOP stock that I will either sell seperate or switch them out for the buyer.
    The bbl is semi floated,with one large contact point at the forearm attachment point. No contact fwd of that. Aft of that,only bbl to receiver.
    This gun has shot extremely accurately for me using a 2-7X33 Leupold. My best groups were with the 63gr Sierra's and 50gr Barnes TSX. Well under MOA.
    If you would consider this weapon please PM me with questions and/or offer. Younare welcome to come take a look without commitment. --- SAWMAN 20210222_081931.jpg

Last edited:

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I’ve got a 25-06 handi rifle with wood stock I’ll sell, killed a 6 and 7 point this deer season with it, don’t want to sell it with the scope as I’ll put it on another gun. Very accurate rifle, the 25-06 will reach out there and get them

DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I’m not at home to take a picture of it but here’s the end of it sticking out the window of a shooting house

Attachments

• D27150C2-F8D0-45F6-9511-14180EA4E542.jpeg
      D27150C2-F8D0-45F6-9511-14180EA4E542.jpeg
      3.7 MB · Views: 14

no_boundaries

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw
    That thing is foxy. Im sure its out of my non existent price range though.
    Dixie,
    I appreciate it. Always heard good things about that round. Just not really wanting to add another caliber to the quiver.
    Think im settled on my NEF 20 and my 30-30 for the truck for now.
    Curious about my options for just getting another barrel for my NEF 20210218_134222.jpg

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    No. Some are not rated for certain centerfile rifle. Off the top of my head seems like it has to be marked sb2?? One of the smart guys will be along shortly.
    Its yes and no.
    So certain lower pressure/pistol cal rounds were put on the sb1 ( lower pressure rated ) frames. Some of those sames were also done on the "pardner" rifles and also on the sb2 (higher pressure rated) frames. In addition the lockup is not guaranteed between even sb2 to sb2 barrel to frame without fitting.
    I've had to pass on good deals on barrels on the chance that they'd not fit/ fit but not lockup correctly ( dangerous as sh*t)

Top Bottom