• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

maverick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looking around the area for purchase new (preferred). Recommendations for online bonafide dealers.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    galleryofguns.com They are Davidson's retail division. They ship from NC to the local dealer you choose. So you do the leg work (if any) to find a local FFL to receive the fire arm for you to be picked up at their location. I think Uber Lock and Gun on Fairfield has done this before. You negotiate any fees the dealer might charge such as dealer margin, transfer fee, 4473, and Florida sales tax. Check that. I see you're an Alabama resident. Same process just with an Alabama FFL dealer. I just checked the site. they have 7 in stock.

1656169565469.png

Last edited:

maverick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    galleryofguns.com They are Davidson's retail division. They ship from NC to the local dealer you choose. So you do the leg work (if any) to find a local FFL to receive the fire arm for you to be picked up at their location. I think Uber Lock and Gun on Fairfield has done this before. You negotiate any fees the dealer might charge such as dealer margin, transfer fee, 4473, and Florida sales tax. Check that. I see you're an Alabama resident. Same process just with an Alabama FFL dealer. I just checked the site. they have 7 in stock.

View attachment 171512

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom