Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

WTB an 18" AR barrel in .223 wylde with rifle length gas port...

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-rat

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
FOUND, 18" AR barrel in .223 wylde with rifle length gas port...

got cash money in hand! also have a Topps Outpost Command knife with custom kydex sheath i could offer in trade. it has a rare tiger stripe finish on the blade. it was a dealer sample, and worth around 180 with sheath. 954- two four zero-3562 for texts or msg. me here.

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Reaction score
https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupers...mpr-5.56mm-semi-automatic-multi-purpose-rifle

I don’t have one to trade or sell but, Depending on how much you have to spend. Look into ruger’s mpr. It’s an 18 inch rifle length gas gun that has been a tack driver for me with just a 3x prism optic. It’s not a 223 Wilde barrel it’s 5.56. It’s a super soft shooter and it’s now my wife favorite rifle. She shoots moa all day long on a Harris bipod. Street price is between 550-600 most places. Almost forgot, it has their elite 452 trigger which is outstanding. Just a thought good luck hunting.

G-rat

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsupers...mpr-5.56mm-semi-automatic-multi-purpose-rifle

I don’t have one to trade or sell but, Depending on how much you have to spend. Look into ruger’s mpr. It’s an 18 inch rifle length gas gun that has been a tack driver for me with just a 3x prism optic. It’s not a 223 Wilde barrel it’s 5.56. It’s a super soft shooter and it’s now my wife favorite rifle. She shoots moa all day long on a Harris bipod. Street price is between 550-600 most places. Almost forgot, it has their elite 452 trigger which is outstanding. Just a thought good luck hunting.
thanks for the info, but am only looking for a barrel. just wanting to swap one out of my spikes for a bit more accuracy down range...

Jpyritz

Reaction score
Ahhh I gotcha, I guess I should read the title better. Well good luck anyways.

War-Buff

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Understand you seek barrel only, but FYI, I have a new & unfired complete PSA barreled upper with MLOK handguard. 18" .223 Wylde & rifle length gas.

G-rat

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
Understand you seek barrel only, but FYI, I have a new & unfired complete PSA barreled upper with MLOK handguard. 18" .223 Wylde & rifle length gas.
your killin' me! that means another lower, and hassle from the wife... but I'm a sucker. never hurts to have another rifle laying around. how much you wanting to get, and could you send me a pic or 2 please?

War-Buff

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
I have $346.99 in it and would take $340.
PSA-1.jpg
PSA-1b.jpg
Edited to add that I did remove the zip tie shown in the pics but it remains new & unfired.

Attachments

Last edited:

G-rat

GCGF Supporter
Reaction score
found one, done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar