• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    that guy ask's for pics, I sent some and never got a reply either way, another person I talked to said he did the same thing to him....

I'm a little dense and missed your point. Post "originator" is unresponsive! Crap, I wasted more of my time tracking another AK for him. I'm done here. could have given him my name and got a fine deal too. Oh Well.

Baileyguns

Local Dealer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Romanian WASR 10/63 with Aluminum quad rail,rubber rail covers,5 position foregrip,Tapco RAZR flash suppressor for 1300 cash or 1500 with 75 round romanian drum mag. if your interested give me a call (850) 313-0118

Rolltide1021

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a little dense and missed your point. Post "originator" is unresponsive! Crap, I wasted more of my time tracking another AK for him. I'm done here. could have given him my name and got a fine deal too. Oh Well.

Not the originator of this post, the person who posted the ak on Florida Gun Trader. LOL

Jesse

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look here i am the original lister of the ak47 on the florida gun trader and i had over 40 responses to my ad ! I did answer each and everyone of the emails i got! Sorry if you didnt like the responce you got !!! But i did answer all emails! If i missed one of those middle of the night responces i will respond! But dont try and give me a bad seller reputation! One thing to remember most people who list on these gun sites are members on all of them so watch who you try to bad mouth! Thanks for the responces

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Look here i am the original lister of the ak47 on the florida gun trader and i had over 40 responses to my ad ! I did answer each and everyone of the emails i got! Sorry if you didnt like the responce you got !!! But i did answer all emails! If i missed one of those middle of the night responces i will respond! But dont try and give me a bad seller reputation! One thing to remember most people who list on these gun sites are members on all of them so watch who you try to bad mouth! Thanks for the responces

Stating facts such as "He didn't respond" doesn't sound to me like bad mouthing anyone. Maybe you didn't get to him yet but he obviously hasn't gotten a response? Also, HE can't give YOU a bad reputation... bad reputations are earned, not given. Just my 2 cents. GLWS on the "other" site!

vairvert67

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a Romanian WASR 10/63 with Aluminum quad rail,rubber rail covers,5 position foregrip,Tapco RAZR flash suppressor for 1300 cash or 1500 with 75 round romanian drum mag. if your interested give me a call (850) 313-0118
    too much aftermarket stuff on it
    looking original plain jane
    but thanks for responding

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HAve a Milled reciever Norinco AK 47 dust cover scoped, with thumbhole sporter stock 1200. Or good 1911 an the right amount of cash. In P,Cola west side,,, olecarver

msander4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    this guys got one

WTS/WTT: Zombie AMD65 AK in Elberta, AL

Lightly used AMD 65 by TGI. Grip and forend replaced with Hogue Zombie Green furniture. Also includes a US made black plastic grip and a wood forend. Sights are straight. Chrome lined barrel. round count is under 100. Included are (3) 30rd steel AK mags, (1) 20rd steel mag, (1)Tapco 20rd mag. and approximately 250 rounds of TULA 7.62X39 ammo. $900 cash for all, or consider partial trades. LMK what you got.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom