Welcome to Gulf Coast Gun Forum

If you are in or near the Gulf Coast this is place for firearms buying/selling & discussions.

Register Log in

WTB 7.62x39 mag, and diamond db9 mag Pensacola

Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I'm tired of waiting for shipping, does anyone have a 7.62x39 mag for ar maybe different from c-product or asc ? Also looking to see if by chance someone has a Db9 handgun mag before I put in a order online and have to wait forever. Thanks

Longtooth

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have one.

Whats your timeframe and are you actually in Pensacola? :)

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Which one do you have? Yea I'm out by Perdido. Can do later today or tomorrow.
I have one.

Whats your timeframe and are you actually in Pensacola? :)
Yea I'm out by the Lillian bridge, which one do you have? Can meet either later today or tomorrow.

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I didn't really want an ASC mag I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks though.

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've got a 30 cpd and it seems to be a little loose in the magwell, my ASC fits better but I was looking to see if there's a d&h mag local or if anyone knows if the smaller mags work better.

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've stayed away from promag for years, maybe 1 can't hurt lol.

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Roger that, I'm going to start looking online for one, shipping is the crappiest part because it's been taking weeks to get simple stuff

kidsoncoffee

GCGF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Not sure why you don't want a CPD mag. Those things have worked and fed flawlessly in 3 different ar47 builds I've done. I personally think they're the best made mags for a ar47 build. I've tried several different manufacturers and these hold up great and work every time.

bigken

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Not sure why you don't want a CPD mag. Those things have worked and fed flawlessly in 3 different ar47 builds I've done. I personally think they're the best made mags for a ar47 build. I've tried several different manufacturers and these hold up great and work every time.
I've got a 28 that came with but it seemed to hangup when feeding but it could have been the weak shit in the lower from the manufacturer. What round count are you using? Did you have to modify it any?

Toggle Sidebar
Top Bottom