• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • millzenator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was cleaning out some boxes and came across my 1958 Baby Browning. I haven't shot this gun in years, and thought it might be fun to put a few rounds though it. So, now cleaned and ready, I just need to find some ammo for it. I haven't been looking for 25acp, and it's not the kind of round that is going to show up on any "ammo availability" thread!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Will you pay 20 for a box and come and get them, I will be comeing through Milton friday. HERE is my cell 572-6611 I don't do e-mail tag. Just my 2 cents

Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Too bad you are not closer to Panama City Beach, I've got a bag that I would give you from Georgia Arms. Gave the gun away several months ago.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got a few you can have also. Not sure how many. Will find this afternoon and let you know.

Funny tidbit:
    Many years ago a co-worker who saw the little Baur .25 told me If I was to shoot somebody with it,,,,,and they found out about it ,,,they would really be pissed.

millzenator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got a few you can have also. Not sure how many. Will find this afternoon and let you know.

Funny tidbit:
    Many years ago a co-worker who saw the little Baur .25 told me If I was to shoot somebody with it,,,,,and they found out about it ,,,they would really be pissed.

Thanks Plinker. This round doesn't seem to be common, most that I've talked to regarding ammo don't have their guns anymore, thus don't need the rounds. Great tidbit.... Probably close to the truth!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Why dont you post a pic of your BB25 as they are nice little collectors pieces, never had one but have had a few of the Bauers. Probably about the smallest auto pistol ever made and easy to lose if you dont remember where you last left it. I thought I had lost my Beretta 950 but recently found it in a box with a couple of other pistols I had not seen in a year or so. The 950 is small but the Baby is almost tiny although I think I like the design of the Beretta better, hammer, safety, tip up, mag release ect...

millzenator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why dont you post a pic of your BB25 as they are nice little collectors pieces, never had one but have had a few of the Bauers. Probably about the smallest auto pistol ever made and easy to lose if you dont remember where you last left it. I thought I had lost my Beretta 950 but recently found it in a box with a couple of other pistols I had not seen in a year or so. The 950 is small but the Baby is almost tiny although I think I like the design of the Beretta better, hammer, safety, tip up, mag release ect...

Will post a pic when I get home. It's a 1958 model. I've had it for years. It was a gift, and I haven't shot it in a while. It's in good condition. I am surprised to see what these little guys are bringing on Gunbroker. Some near-mint examples bring over $1k!

Captken

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since the 380 came in existance, the 25 and 32 went by the wayside. A friend picked up one of those Baby Brownings last year in a Pawn Shop in Ocala for $325. Cute little gun.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Plinker. This round doesn't seem to be common, most that I've talked to regarding ammo don't have their guns anymore, thus don't need the rounds. Great tidbit.... Probably close to the truth!!!

Sorry Millzenator. Found the ammo and there is only 9 rounds in the box.
    9DF7A07D-3A95-4F9A-8930-4B946DF6593F-1106-000001A64ECCC482_zps29770ee7.jpg

Of course your welcome to them but doubt the ride from Milton to cantonment would be much bang for the gallons of gas it'll take to get em.
    Your call!

millzenator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry Millzenator. Found the ammo and there is only 9 rounds in the box.
    9DF7A07D-3A95-4F9A-8930-4B946DF6593F-1106-000001A64ECCC482_zps29770ee7.jpg

Of course your welcome to them but doubt the ride from Milton to cantonment would be much bang for the gallons of gas it'll take to get em.
    Your call!

Thanks Plinker...I work in Car City, and am in the area all the time. I have a 50 round box with 11 rounds missing. This would just about fill it up!

millzenator

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, I'll leave them with John the parts guy @ Kiley's Suzuki Kawasaki on hwy 29 in ensley for you to pick up tomorrow afternoon.
    Sound ok to you?

That will work. I have to head up that way tomorrow anyway. I will leave something for you with John...I've been blessed by many nice folks on this board and will pay it forward.

Top Bottom