• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I just picked up a Marlin .22 magnum and would like to purchase a few extra rounds of .22 magnum. Would prefer CCI ammo, but would consider any at a decent price. Thanks!

hlw2863

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gold Mine Pawn Shop in Daphne has some CCI 22 for $27.00 as of saturday they had about 7 375 rd count boxes left.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I want the Hornady FTX, the performance is astonishing considering that you can fire them out of something like this:
    yhuse6ed.jpg

Which weighs something like 6 oz unloaded.
    If you see them in town, is be happy to send a $5 finders fee over paypal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bama73

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you end up not keeping the Marlin I would be interested in buying. Thanks

Last edited:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ubers had several boxes of .22 mag when I was in there last week. Great folks.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks All! I have never been to Ubers but next time I am over that way I will check them out.

Stagman - Thank you for checking. Please met me know if you come up with anything. I would prefer to find someone that has some on hand that they do not need anymore because it would be doing both of us a favor. Thanks!

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FowlHunter13 I have in 22 mag 35 rounds in Remington 33 gr Accutip-V and 41 rounds of 40 gr CCI Maxi-Mag so 86 rounds total PM me if you are interested I work in Robertsdale so you won't have to go far.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks for the rounds Stagman. It was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. If you are ever looking for something don't hesitate to give me a shout. I will keep my eye out for you a rifle.

2ndAmendment - thanks for the heads up. I will be heading to DeFuniak the end of the month and will stop by and see what you have left. Look forward to finally seeing your place and put a face to the name. Been hearing nothing but good stuff about you here.

Would love to pick up another box or two if anyone has any extras laying around. Thanks!

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FowlHunter13 it was good to meet you and good conversation I wish I had more time to talk, hopefully we will get together again in the future.

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Ok all, I took my .22 magnum to the range this weekend and shot what I had to see if I was even going to like it as much as I thought I was. Well, I ended up loving the heck out of it and now I only have just enough to keep it loaded. I would at least like to find a few more rounds just to have for the next range trip. Now that I have it dialed in I need a few rounds to take out the pesky coon, fox or coyote that decides he wants one of my chickens for dinner. Somebody help a brotha out! Please be somewhat local if possible. West Pensacola to east Mobile please. Everywhere I have been seems to have "just had a few this morning but sold out" or the rounds are ridiculously expensive. Thanks!

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I know there are a couple other guys on here looking for .22 magnum now, so if I could just find 2 boxes(100 rounds) I would be happy and let the other guys have the rest. I still can't get over how hard this stuff is to find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom