• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    I’m looking for a 20 Gauge O/U with a 26” to 30” barrel. I’m open to all brands but looking for quality. Looking to buy or trade if you have specific interests. I have a variety of firearms I’d be willing to trade.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    A quality gun that has a 2,000 dollar price tag or a four to five hundred dollar gun that's a good value?
    The tri-star brand is one of the better pieces out of turkey for the money. Walmart has a stellar price on them if you can find one in stock. $414. Tri-star only. Not the Hatfield line.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    I’d like a nicer brand. I’m willing to go $1000
    At that price point they will just about all be made in turkey. The CZ probably being the highest quality.
    The Mossberg and the weatherby are turkey made as well, just with a much higher price tag than a TriStar or yildiz(academy brand). One of the cases your just paying for a name, not necessarily a better product.
    Don't want to sound like I'm steering you towards a brand, just passing the knowledge that I have.

Reactions: FLT

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    At that price point they will just about all be made in turkey. The CZ probably being the highest quality.
    The Mossberg and the weatherby are turkey made as well, just with a much higher price tag than a TriStar or yildiz(academy brand). One of the cases your just paying for a name, not necessarily a better product.
    Don't want to sound like I'm steering you towards a brand, just passing the knowledge that I have.
    Thank you for the knowledge!

joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You might want to consider heading to a gun shop and shoulder a few to see what make and model fits you best and then go from there. A shotgun that fits you is a gamechanger and they can all be just a little different. I like my Browning Citoris and they fit me much better than the Beretta O/Us. But you can ask someone else and they will swear by the Beretta ...

Just my $.02. Good luck with your search.

Top Bottom