HD Tactical

Would You Help a Cop Struggling with a Suspect?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the current political climate, I’m not sure. I guess it would depend on the seriousness of the situation. If his life was in danger then I’d likely intervene.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    About that if needed?
    A struggling Boy in Blue need not ask for community Help. Those taxpayer dollars are only spent in support. Pay your taxes and remain aloft, or put your effort into the cause you support with your tax dollars. JMHO.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    In the current political climate, I’m not sure. I guess it would depend on the seriousness of the situation. If his life was in danger then I’d likely intervene.
    That come to my mind in a flash as well, but when was the last time you've seen someone try to get loose and flea? It's beat to a pulp or shoot the cop. Even if he didn't, knocking the cop out and taking his gun could lead to a future shooting while perp is on the run. Any attack on an officer should be considered serious.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn't hesitate. Social climate issues are not part of my play book. It's a BG against a Good Guy who appears to need help. Period! It really sucks that in this race driven political/mob time, I have to add that the skin color of either one involved makes no difference. That bit of information used to be the normal presumption but now there's always race mongers starting shit where none exists. We've seen the outcome when Officers "hesitated" from taking the proper immediate action due to their perceptions of social/media/mob fallout. I'll back the BLUE!

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn't hesitate. Social climate issues are not part of my play book. It's a BG against a Good Guy who appears to need help. Period! It really sucks that in this race driven political/mob time, I have to add that the skin color of either one involved makes no difference. That bit of information used to be the normal presumption but now there's always race mongers starting shit where none exists. We've seen the outcome when Officers "hesitated" from taking the proper immediate action due to their perceptions of social/media/mob fallout. I'll back the BLUE!
    BLM, Blue Lives Matter. Light Blue, Dark Blue, or any shade of Blue in-between. JMHO.

Top Bottom