• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SurfingTiki

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Very nice all matching and original Steyr Hahn. It takes a 9x23 round, I do not have any of them and I have never shot it. Has been in a personal collection for a long time. Bluing is in excellent shape, has very nice stampings and it does not get any better than this. THis is a nice and collectable handgun that you do not see too often.

Might consider trades for military weapons, M1s, P38s Nambus, etc.

Asking OBO

Now Before everyone starts asking, i thought I would go ahead and get the follow common questions out of the way:

Please dont ask me a million and one questions about this, this is not a date. Also I do not want to trade for your shotgun, blow gun, PS4, knife or your wife. I am located in Crestview, dont know where that is at try google it a magical site full answers. Dont ask me if I ever come your way, pretty sure I dont. I will not meet you half way, i work full time and treasure my off time. ALso I do not ship, why you ask? Its a pain, too much fraud and just a pain. And the best question YET! WHAT IS THE LOWEST I WILL TAKE! I will reply with what is the most you will pay. Please do not waste my time!

Attachments

• 20210816_150347.jpg
      20210816_150347.jpg
      983.9 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom