• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Champ62

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done, there were three finalists; two men and a woman. For the final test the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

'We must know that you will follow your Instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you find your wife sitting in a chair... kill her!!!'

The man said, 'You can't be serious. I could never shoot my wife.'

The agent said, 'Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home.'

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, 'I tried, but I can't kill my wife.'

The agent said, 'You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.'

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.

The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, wiping the sweat from her brow.

'This gun is loaded with blanks' she said, 'I had to kill him with the chair!'

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    never thought for a minute about this test...... its simply known that women if so equiped, can get any thing they want.
    so waste the bastard for the next level of attention.
    ain't that there main objective ??.............:evil:

BTW champ, great post !!!:smokin:

willybv

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The way I always heard it, the jokes was with a guy from the Air Force, Army, Navy, and finally of course, Marines. And it was the mother not the wife husband. Told that joke a lot of people (once to an instructor pilot midair!) and it always got a great laugh. Not a lot of people have heard it. Keep them coming!

Top Bottom