• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am sure there are more than a few that can use this will take $62 for it. Shipping is extra and no idea how much.

$2 discount for anti-obama voters so it would be $60 or $80 for an Obama supporter.

includes
    5 Day Survival Backpack with food, water, first aid and warmth. 32 Servings of Gourmet Meals. Includes: Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Brown Sugar Cereal, Creamy Pasta, Southwest Beans and Rice, Rice Pilaf and Whey Milk. 5 Water Pouches. Portable Stove Including 24 Fuel Pouches. Stainless Steel Cup, Squeeze flashlight, 5 in 1 Survival Whistle, Waterproof Matches, Mylar Blanket, Emergency Poncho and Playing Cards. 42 Piece First Aid and Hygiene Kit. Includes Bandage Kit, Dust Mask, Pocket Tissues, Wet Naps and a Waste Bag.

The only thing I really cant think of it it that it should have is a knife

What the wise kit does not have this does

This one is $22

It comes with a hand crank flashlight, emergency reflective blanket ( its small and thin but is supposed to preserve body heat) , Survival kit with matches, fishing supplies and the usual, compass, whistle, magnifying glass, generic swiss style army knife. cable saw for cutting trees and branches an more.

Personal safety kit by Bushcraft $16

comes with Personal Safety Kit - A compact, pocket sized survival kit with all the bare necessities. Contains: Button compass; Fishing kit; Nylon cord; Book of matches; Distress whistle; Puritabs x2; Birthday candles; Safety pins x6; Plasters x10; Survival instructions. Green storage case. Hang packaged.

I need to get a pic, but after the maryland riots i bought a bunch of pepper spray at friends shop I will be listing. They are small and fit on a keychain. They are made by mace and will be $9 if you buy 2 $8 each or 3 for 7 each.

No I dont have a website but a photobucket link. I am not a business just have some good connnections

Other knives here. Lots of good stuff

http://s1154.photobucket.com/user/ljbarms/library/?sort=3&page=1

if you look to the left you will see links for army, navy, marines, air force, kershaw knives and various themes.

If you buy two knives from me Ill take $5 off the price of the wise kit or $3 off the other kit.

Also if you want to add MRE's to the kid I have 10 left of two cases. I want $10 each but if you buy the kit ill do $7.50 for each mre. They are by eversafe and 2013 production. COmplete meals with heaters.

Knives in from various companies ill list soon, but spyderco, zero tolerance, heckler and koch, zero tolerance kershaw and other.

shipping is required

l. Paypal cash, check money order so forth.

Contact Info
    PM

Price
    see listing

Item Description

Top Bottom