• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Reading the dates on the post would help and sold means that the item has now changed ownership.

If the lock function actually worked with the new format that would be a big help

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Is there a problem with that say huh wtf is funny bro how the the hell am i supposed that it is old

I don’t use tapatalk so maybe it’s not there with that app, but there’s a time stamp on each comment including the original post. “Sold” “it’s gone” etc also usually mean the seller no longer has what’s for sale. You can also use context clues, like when the seller and another member talk about meeting each other and having a good transaction as the last two comments in a sale thread, to play detective and get a good idea whatever was for sale is no longer available from the original poster.
    This next bit doesn’t directly pertain to trying to buy on this forum, but playing billy badass on the internet and play act instigating a fight through a keyboard within you’re first 20 posts on here doesn’t make a good impression.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Reading the dates on the post would help and sold means that the item has now changed ownership.

If the lock function actually worked with the new format that would be a big help
    You hit on the major problem, READING, there is a saying, "be sure the brain in in gear, before putting the mouth in motion " One of the problems with forums showing how many posts they have made, some people feel they just have to add something,usually of no help to the OP's post.

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I was thinking the same thing Murf, more than half of them said sold!!

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not sure why a lot of my old stuff is coming back up. I closed this out along time ago.
    All the fence sitters finally decide to buy ARs and Shotguns and be trolling through old ads. Did the same with my 590 ad from last summer when nobody wanted it for $450. I wish I had bought 20 of them for the $325 it cost me for that 590, which is still unfired in my safe. :D

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    All the fence sitters finally decide to buy ARs and Shotguns and be trolling through old ads. Did the same with my 590 ad from last summer when nobody wanted it for $450. I wish I had bought 20 of them for the $325 it cost me for that 590, which is still unfired in my safe. :D
    Let's all hope if you have to fire it's at the range.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom