• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joebuck

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have any of you guys shot a Windham AR? Do any of y'all own one? Looking for some first hand feedback. Thanks.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have seen them but not had the chance to shoot, correct me if wrong but this company is the one that the origional bushmaster owner just opened to employ all of his previous employees after the freedom group shut down? If it is I heard they have quality stuff,...off to google to get reviews myself....

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not too familiar with them just yet, but have heard nothing bad.

look, to simplify your search...at a minimalists approach, they're all the same. Search out features that will benefit you as a shooter.

Fishyfingers

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is the company which was originally Bushmaster, when Bushmaster was a good weapon. I have fired them a little. As far as I could tell they are flawless, but then I find most any AR operates and performs the same. I was going to buy my father one of their SRC models but I got an awesome deal on a Sig instead. For $800 to start I think Windham is worth a serious look for those who don't build their own rifles. Also, the Windhams I have handled are on the blacker side of black.

Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I posted a link for one in gun deals, less than $750 Shipped. That said, Buds has Sigs for $715 shipped... No brainer
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/79454

The Sig M400 Series Tactical Rifle, designed for use in law enforcement, military operations, or the sporting field as well as competitive shooting. The Sig M400 is a true AR platform tactical rifle. Provides unparalleled accuracy, with a 16" chrome-lined and phosphate coated barrel that provides maximum durability and corrosion resistance. A 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum forged lower receiver adds to the durability and reliability.

Top Bottom