• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are intentionally filling the mil up with left wing anti-American nut jobs! First, they will vote Dem! Then, if told, they will kill American citizens!
    I foresee a major backlash again all of this insanity but if not, we are done!

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I served and I have been punched square in the chest by a drill sergeant. Our military molded fighters back then that would not question orders, we only knew to complete the mission! I’m older and more grumpy these days, and I just ask that my family and I are left alone. Woke society better let sleeping dogs lie.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The effort to indoctrinate, politicize, purge, and replace increased at least 10-fold under obama. I also never saw one sign that trump recognized what was going on, or cared if he did, because I saw or heard of no effort to slow/stop it.

About 13 years down the road, IMO, there is not one person in the rank of O6 and up (other than those marginalized and awaiting retirement) that was not groomed, installed, promoted, and retained under the "standards" set under obama. These people are, in turn, bringing others up in their image.

I don't think you can elect any one person that can/will turn that around. Short of a great purge-type event, you're looking at a decade plus to make any appreciable turn-around. Retired after 23 years and I do not recommend anyone Constitutionally/Liberty minded follow in my footsteps.

IMO, we have modeled our military on the european "forces" we've had to fight on behalf of from past to present. The only two countries in the world capable of providing us effective/significant military aid, should we need it, are china and russia. Not good.

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The effort to indoctrinate, politicize, purge, and replace increased at least 10-fold under obama. I also never saw one sign that trump recognized what was going on, or cared if he did, because I saw or heard of no effort to slow/stop it.

About 13 years down the road, IMO, there is not one person in the rank of O6 and up (other than those marginalized and awaiting retirement) that was not groomed, installed, promoted, and retained under the "standards" set under obama. These people are, in turn, bringing others up in their image.

I don't think you can elect any one person that can/will turn that around. Short of a great purge-type event, you're looking at a decade plus to make any appreciable tun-around. Retired after 23 years and I do not recommend anyone Constitutionally/Liberty minded follow in my footsteps.

IMO, we have modled our military on the european "forces" we've had to fight on behalf of from past to present. The only two countries in the world capable of providing us effective/significant military aid, should we need it, are china and russia. Not good.
    As I've said before, I got my wake-up call when the Vietnam War ended... cured me of my military aspirations, which were fighter pilot > astronaut. Despite being only 13 years old, I asked myself "What was that all about?!?" and noped out. I'm as pro-defense as they come, but we just don't do that any more. Glad I did give up the dream, because we don't even go into space anymore, either!

Note that I don't count altitude equivalent to the distance from Pensacola to Tallahassee as being "in space" because, believe me, I have a pretty good idea how much is actually out there! I was 8 years old when Man first set foot on the Moon and, having been at the controls of a Cessna many times prior, estimated that, by the time I was 35 years old, I would be on a one-way trip to the far reaches of the Universe. After all, you can go twice as far if you don't come back! That was my thinking... at eight years old : )

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I don't think you can elect any one person that can/will turn that around. Short of a great purge-type event, you're looking at a decade plus to make any appreciable turn-around. Retired after 23 years and I do not recommend anyone Constitutionally/Liberty minded follow in my footsteps.

IMO, we have modeled our military on the european "forces" we've had to fight on behalf of from past to present. The only two countries in the world capable of providing us effective/significant military aid, should we need it, are china and russia. Not good.
    the liberal deep state operatives will not change with administration changes either... i regard them as sleeper spies for the dems.. obumba got rid of at least 200 high ranking officers and others close to officer rank in his purge...

swamp is much deeper than we all thought, trump, say what you will about him, exposed the dirty belly of the beast and they hate him for it.

Top Bottom