• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F4E Phantom

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    This election will be my first as a resident of Florida. Back in Kalifornia, it was easy to vote for the good guys and NOT the demoncats. Here they are all good Republicans ( I hope), please advise.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    This election will be my first as a resident of Florida. Back in Kalifornia, it was easy to vote for the good guys and NOT the demoncats. Here they are all good Republicans ( I hope), please advise.
    Not all Republicans running are real Republicans. In the election against Gaetz, Merk and Lombardo are not true Republicans. Beware. Gaetz is representing this area very well and he is a pitbull in the U.S. House. He is a royal pain to the Demonrats and that is a good thing. We are supporting Mike Hill who used to have that seat that Salzman holds. Hill deserves to be in that position. Wilton Simpson is a good choice for Commissioner of Agriculture. We are voting to keep Doug Broxson as State Senator District 1 and Robert Bender as County Commissioner District 4.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Voting is consent to be governed. I see it like a flock of sheep choosing between the less evil of 2 dirty sheepdogs because they’re afraid the wolf. They hate the other half of the flock. Try to convince the other half to like their dog better because it has less dingleberries and that causes fights. In the end it’s the farmer that ends up fleecing and butchering that ass lol. Ill stay free of that divide and conquer group think!

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Not all Republicans running are real Republicans. In the election against Gaetz, Merk and Lombardo are not true Republicans. Beware. Gaetz is representing this area very well and he is a pitbull in the U.S. House. He is a royal pain to the Demonrats and that is a good thing. We are supporting Mike Hill who used to have that seat that Salzman holds. Hill deserves to be in that position. Wilton Simpson is a good choice for Commissioner of Agriculture. We are voting to keep Doug Broxson as State Senator District 1 and Robert Bender as County Commissioner District 4.
    Why would you vote to keep Doug Broxson for State Senator District 1? He is a RINO. Is there not another choice? I know he hasn't done right by gun owners.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Educate yourself about the candidates, then vote accordingly.
    In doing just that on al gore's amazing internet, I found that one of the candidates was required to file as a sex offender in California before moving to Florida. The current AG is petitioning for him to file here as a sex offender but he is fighting the filing with her. I also found another candidate was arrested on July 11, 2022 and charged with a crime recently. So there's that. In other words sage advise to "educate yourself about the candidates" before you vote.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Disagree about Gaetz. He is scum. If he gets the primary I will vote for him but I will vote against him in the primary.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Simpson voted for waiting periods, 21 to to buy guns, etc. after Parkland.

Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Simpson voted for waiting periods, age 21 to buy guns, etc. after Parkland.

Simpson is a Rick Scott style Republican.

I may have to vote for him in November, but I won't in the primary.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In doing just that on al gore's amazing internet, I found that one of the candidates was required to file as a sex offender in California before moving to Florida. The current AG is petitioning for him to file here as a sex offender but he is fighting the filing with her. I also found another candidate was arrested on July 11, 2022 and charged with a crime recently. So there's that. In other words sage advise to "educate yourself about the candidates" before you vote.

If the info is legally public knowledge, then there shouldn’t be a problem posting a link to the name of a sex offender running for office.

Got more info to share?

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    If the info is legally public knowledge, then there shouldn’t be a problem posting a link to the name of a sex offender running for office.

Got more info to share?

I don't want anyone taking my word for anything when It comes to something as important as your vote. Ballets are different based on political party and what district you reside. I was unfamiliar with four candidates running that I could vote for. Two candidates in each of two categories. I did a very quick search (5 minutes) on duck duck go and found the information I referred to earlier very close to the top of the search page. I encourage anyone unfamiliar with a candidate to search their background before you cast a vote. It's more important than ever. BTW I early voted ( I like to) but even if I waited until election day August 23rd I would have voted the same.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Why would you vote to keep Doug Broxson for State Senator District 1? He is a RINO. Is there not another choice? I know he hasn't done right by gun owners.

From an email I received today...fyi...

"Dear Steve
    Gun Owners of America (GOA) is proud to announce the endorsement of John MIlls for the 2022 Florida's 1st State Senate District primary election.

In Florida, we have an issue with an entrenched political class who view the Second Amendment rights of Floridians as a privilege and not a right.

As GOA’s Florida State Director, I've seen the behind the scenes “smoke and mirror deals” that happens in our State Capitol. I know I'm not the only one tired of hearing so-called pro-gun Republicans say that Constitutional Carry can't pass because it just isn't the right time because the legislative leadership is against it.

Well, I know that John Mills is the type of guy we need in the State Senate. The residents of Florida's 1st State Senate District would be well represented by John Mills.

In my talks with John Mills, he's told me the following.

"I will introduce legislation to repeal SB 7026, the gun control passed after Parkland. Additionally, I think Constitutional Carry is must pass legislation and I'll make sure that I introduce a bill to do just that."

John Mills understands what it means to take an oath and uphold it. He spent a lifetime serving our country in the US Navy as an enlisted sailor and later as a Naval officer.

Our 2022 elections are crucial and Tim Macy, GOA’s Chairman said it best:

“The 2022 election cycle will be critical for gun owners and their rights. We hope our list of candidates, and the information we share, helps get more gun owners to the polls.”

For more information about Gun Owners of America, please visit www.gunowners.org.

Gun Owners of America is a grassroots nonprofit organization representing more than two-million-gun owners who are dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. For more information, visit GOA’s Press Center. GOA spokespeople are available for interviews.

In Liberty,

Luis Valdes
    Florida State Director
    Gun Owners of America"

72sofsme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Here are two for Pensacola area:

Gun Owners of America (GOA) is proud to announce the endorsement of Mike Hill for the 2022 Florida's 1st State House District primary election.

Gun Owners of America (GOA) is proud to announce the endorsement of John MIlls for the 2022 Florida's 1st State Senate District primary election.

Top Bottom