• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Loophole" is an adversarail term use by persons that do not like a specific legal action with the intent of making it appear shady and skirt Laws, when in fact there is full compliance with Laws as written.

All things are either legal or not legal but someimes it takes a Judge/Jury to confirm it. Lol

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if you remember Rachel maddow or what ever her freaking name is was going to release some on her show. One hour before the show T-$ released the ones in question and he paid a very high rate. Much higher than any of the idiot talking heads on T.V. or any corrupt career politician.

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Loophole" is an adversarail term use by persons that do not like a specific legal action with the intent of making it appear shady and skirt Laws, when in fact there is full compliance with Laws as written.

All things are either legal or not legal but someimes it takes a Judge/Jury to confirm it. Lol

I can agree with this to an extent, like the "gun show loop hole" there is NO law for private sale of firearms having to be filed and all that . A "loop hole" to me, is let's say for argument sake, they make it so where you HAVE to do a background check even if selling privately at a gun show, so then the seller and the buyer walk outside to a public street and make the transaction there instead of in the building hosting the gun show. That's just an example of what I consider a "loop hole". Doesn't mean it's illegal because they said only at the gun show, well we walked outside and were not at the gun show at that time,. that's a loop hole around a law intended to do something. It's really no big deal weather it's called a loop hole. BUT there is NO law like that, so there is NO gun show loop hole. If they required background checks for private sales at gun shows and I walked outside the building and made the sale with someone I met at the gun show, that would be a "loop hole" to me. 100% LEGAL! but a way around what they intended.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can agree with this to an extent, like the "gun show loop hole" there is NO law for private sale of firearms having to be filed and all that . A "loop hole" to me, is let's say for argument sake, they make it so where you HAVE to do a background check even if selling privately at a gun show, so then the seller and the buyer walk outside to a public street and make the transaction there instead of in the building hosting the gun show. That's just an example of what I consider a "loop hole". Doesn't mean it's illegal because they said only at the gun show, well we walked outside and were not at the gun show at that time,. that's a loop hole around a law intended to do something. It's really no big deal weather it's called a loop hole. BUT there is NO law like that, so there is NO gun show loop hole. If they required background checks for private sales at gun shows and I walked outside the building and made the sale with someone I met at the gun show, that would be a "loop hole" to me. 100% LEGAL! but a way around what they intended.

I understand what your saying but in your example the law IS different (in or out), not a loophole. You have two legal options on how to proceed. Calling the outside "legal option" a loophole is a negative derogatory connotation that infers non compliance. Look at two sentences which say the same thing but send two different messages:

1. Loopholes allow Private party firearm sales/transfers at gun shows.
    2. The Law allows Private party firearm sales/transfers at gun shows.
    You can insert the word "outside" into the sentences if that's how your local laws apply.

Anytime someone uses the term " loophole", they are objecting to a lawful act and trying to eliminate it.

Last edited:

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How do you know what "they" intended? (to System)

Because they will say why they are writing the law and putting it into affect. So if I know why they are writing the law and what it's supposed to enforce and find a way around it, that's a loop hole. It's legal until they specify in the law that I can't do it, but it's still a way around what the law was intended to do. A legal way around a law that was intended to enforce something, is a "loop hole." There is no gun show loop hole, because there is NO law about private citizen sales however dealers and those with FFL license are required to run a back ground check even at a gun show.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He kinda made it everybody's business when he promised to release them after the "audit" they were in. He lied.

I never heard him say "I PROMISE", and so what if he did, I won't hold him to it for some piddly ass crap. He has the right to change his mind about something just as you or any one else has. There is no law that says a candidate, a sitting president or anyone for that matter has to submit their income taxes for inspection, other than to the irs. So who really gives a rats ass?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The term " Loophole" can be replaced in any sentence with the below options and be 100% correct.
    1. Lawful act of
    2. It is legal to
    3. It is not against the law to
    4. An alternative legal method is

In gun grabber speech or text, loophole only means one thing: "We want to take away your lawful right to:"

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never heard him say "I PROMISE", and so what if he did, I won't hold him to it for some piddly ass crap. He has the right to change his mind about something just as you or any one else has. There is no law that says a candidate, a sitting president or anyone for that matter has to submit their income taxes for inspection, other than to the irs. So who really gives a rats ass?

Trump-O-Meter
    Release his tax returns after an audit is completed

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

Sources:
    Subjects: PolitiFact's Top Promises, Taxes

on Monday, January 16th, 2017 at 11:17 a.m.

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump-O-Meter
    Release his tax returns after an audit is completed

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

Sources:
    Subjects: PolitiFact's Top Promises, Taxes

on Monday, January 16th, 2017 at 11:17 a.m.

He lied, or changed his mind about releasing them. Nothing more to it and he's lied about other stupid little things as well. But he IS NOT lying about record low unemployment, a thriving economy, or the crisis at the border. I could care less about his tax returns that are not required by law to be released. I could care less about Obamas or Hillary tax returns either. I don't think a majority of people really care honestly. It's priority number 0 for many Americans. If that's the biggest issue with Trump is his tax returns he's a pretty damn clean President legally. Since Russia is off the table now...this is the petty political stuff that most could give a rats ass about. I can go find tons of petty lies by Obama. It's simply nothing no one cares about, he's not breaking the law by NOT releasing them. He lied about releasing his tax returns that he is not obligated by law to release that about sums it up. NEXT! lol

MrFish

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He changed his mind. Who gives a shit. If you think Mueller didn't look at them and the IRS didn't take another peak, then I can't help you. I can guarantee you that the IRS wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything and have it flung back at them. Just another red herring to draw you away from what they're really doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom