Target Sports

Where do you get your ammo? Florida (Panhandle)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmerpabs

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi y'all, new to the area!

Everyone loves free shipping and no government theft so which dealers fit that category in Florida?

I've found a couple with free shipping but none without taxes so far.

jettjon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The only way you're gonna get no tax is somewhere like Gulf Coast Gun where they basically give you a discount equal to the sales tax. SOMEONE is paying the tax.....

Personally I like SG Ammo, they have free shipping on $200+ and usually have everything I want in stock.

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Bucking horse outpost has gotten a lot of my business when they have what I'm looking for instock. SGA ammo is pretty good source as well. I usually look at wiki ammo to find best price PR. The first few that populate have ridiculous shipping rates so you'll have to scroll down.
    The only way you're gonna get no tax is somewhere like Gulf Coast Gun where they basically give you a discount equal to the sales tax. SOMEONE is paying the tax.....

Personally I like SG Ammo, they have free shipping on $200+ and usually have everything I want in stock.

Bodhi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bucking horse outpost has gotten a lot of my business when they have what I'm looking for instock. SGA ammo is pretty good source as well. I usually look at wiki ammo to find best price PR. The first few that populate have ridiculous shipping rates so you'll have to scroll down.
    I must be getting more computer illiterate as I get older. I can’t seem to figure out where Buckinghorse Outpost is located. Ukraine? China? I like to spend my money closer to home if I can.

Sixgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    I must be getting more computer illiterate as I get older. I can’t seem to figure out where Buckinghorse Outpost is located. Ukraine? China? I like to spend my money closer to home if I can.

They have free shipping if you spend $150ish? or more, and for AL residents they don't charge tax. Problem is they don't have the greatest selection. If you're looking for the basics, good chance you might catch it there.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

They have free shipping if you spend $150ish? or more, and for AL residents they don't charge tax. Problem is they don't have the greatest selection. If you're looking for the basics, good chance you might catch it there.
    Almost broke my finger. They had labeled the tula x39 as hunting! Nope the 122gr hp not the 154gr sp. Crap.

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Top Bottom