• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oh. This is bullshit. That many people would stop down a swath wider than a football field 60 miles long. Dead bodies lying everywhere and the trash would be knee deep. Camping, cooking, crapping not to mention foraging. Look at the pig sty that is everest.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I won’t have an hour to commit to this video for a while! Can someone give me a tl;dr version?

Without watching more than 5 minutes of it, I know that in my time as a Border Patrol Agent, none of the arrestees mentioned it. They all said the most perilous part of the journey was the desert and corrupt officials.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He claims that there are a large number of Chinese men that are mixed in with the immigrants that are coming across the southern border. Says he has witnessed camps full of Chinese men along the route coming from the south. Talks about Chinas belt and road project, that they supposedly may have plans to pave a road through the Darien gap and that there is some unknown party who is planning on building an elaborate modern bridge somewhere along the way to our border.

He makes some of the typical points about Americas decline and the dirty politicians who facilitate it. In my opinion the truth is that since 1965 legal immigration has probably done more to destroy the US than anything. He blames a lot of Americas immigration problems on the chicoms and dirty politicians and no mention of the NON-CHINESE NGO immigration groups who are actually facilitating the invasion. "Hey sheep look at this hand while the hand other chokes your children to death.”

Of course China is going to take advantage of Americas weakness but to imply that they are orchestrating it all to invade our border seems dishonest.

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This basically explains it all and they will take this down unless now they are so confident that nothing will be done, they don't care!

Latest posts

Top Bottom