• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    885199C6-92AE-49D3-B80B-C43BA7CE394F.jpeg
    Grandson ran across this dumpster diving, Looks to be some sort of expanding divider but I can’t think of what it might be for. (The orange thing) Something for construction?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Looks like something you’d stretch across an aisle in Home Depot while you use a forklift to pick pallets or heavy items. Seems like it needs some sort of support, otherwise, it would fall down, if not secured at each end. Probably what those “arms” in the middle are for…

EDIT: sheesh… typing slow this morning.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah looks like the caging under it may be for wrapping around pallets of bags of sheetrock mud or buckets etc to keep them from falling when being forklifted. That one grate looks perfect size and weight for dragging and leveling roads with a pickup or tractor.
    The orange expanding divider looks like it would make a good gate for a fenced in area.
    I love dumpster diving lol. I can find a use for anything lol

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    could be re-purposed for dog fence?
    My dad used to raise dogs. He found that wire closet shelving aka the gas station style shelves also, work great for puppy pens. He'd wire a few together end to end to make a square pen. Pretty smart idea as the pens are very expensive to buy. It was modular that way too so its easy to keep adding sections to increase the size if needed. (Just in case anyone here has new pups and needs a cage for cheap)
    But yeah that could make many things. Especially if a person has some basic metal fabs tools and a welder. Lots of good rust free material there.
    Those two rolling fence post could be cutoff and make a great target stand too

oldwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I could use his finds, target stands I need, have torch, have welder, like to build and repurpose but he’s in Oregon… thanks for the replies,

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    More than just for blocking isles. We use these at work to lock people out of designated areas, like to protect hazmat stuff. I have one to keep people out of my pole barn. Nice score!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom