What Would It Take To Expand This Hunting Section?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Most of you have probably seen my other posts about my long time hunting forum www.talkhunting.com shutting down, I'm just wondering if we could make this hunting section a little better with more than one area for all the hunting stuff. I've attached some screenshots from that forum to give some ideas on what that forum was like and the sections it had. I'm not by any means suggesting all the sections it had but it would be nice to expand it a bit. I'd be willing to help manage it if that is an issue. Just a thought!

TalkHuntin 1.JPG
    TalkHuntin 2.JPG

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    The PFF is a fishing forum and not a very friendly one IMO. I use to enjoy but now only go there when I want to look something up or learn something about a type of fishing I've never done I don't go over there to socialize, the people here are a lot nicer than those over there. This is a Gun forum which is ironically one of the best tools you can use for hunting, kind of surprised this section isn't bigger than it is.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I believe that not too many of our members ACTUALLY hunt. And probably more hunt hogs tha turkey.
    In the categories- -> 1.Deer. 2. Hogs 3.Turkey. A section on varmints might be in order also.
    There could be a seperate section for hunting clubs and management land also.
    It Is pretty damn sad that if you want to talk hunting you gotta go to Pffffft. ---- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would not be against it. After about 15+ years of "hunting" in Florida it just doesn't compare to other states I've hunted, so I'll admit maybe I'm not doing something(s) right, and could use a little help/advice.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Since there are no stickies in this section, interested hunters should start a species thread and ask for it to be made a sticky. That would be an easy change to expand the usability of this forum I would think, when I do think; which is less and less, I think!

Top Bottom