• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Wonder what is up with this??? 3 in the last 7 months. 13 since potato head took over...... I don't like this one bit.

Rational Mind

Expert
    Wonder what is up with this??? 3 in the last 7 months. 13 since potato head took over...... I don't like this one bit.

Lost 7 out of the Marines, same " Loss Of Confidence ". Over the last 2 weeks.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Relieved for conduct, not performance. Huh.

Nope, nothing weird there, move along, nothing to see here.

IronBeard

Master
    The "loss of confidence" thing really lit under obama. It has become the military's all-purpose removal tool against senior officers and enlisted (purge anyone?), who otherwise would pretty much require an act of congress to remove.

IME/O, It is the "easy button" of psycophant "loyalists" and most often (~90%) used to "convince" the ignorant public that senior military "leadership" can/will swiftly deal with those who do not meet "standards." Again, IMO, it is used by senior "leaders" to C their own A, and to keep things quiet they'd rather the sheeple not get wind of. And, it seems the sheeple are good with that.

Rumor has it we're about to see some loss of confidence-type change at a southern Okaloosa County installation. But, ya know, rumors...

Bodhi

Expert
    Got to remeber, it was Truman that took away the nuclear button from the military when he declined to drop bomb #3 on the dinks. Ever since then, it’s been the military trying to explain to the oval the sitrep.
    This loss of confidence is just the same maneuver, recycled.

IronBeard

Master
    Well, we sure ain't goin' back to those days. Probably won't even make a turn in that direction in our lifetimes.

I'm reminded of a line from a course I once took. War is a extension of politics when diplomacy fails.

While I do agree with that, the majority of failure(s) can be traced right back to the politicians trying to run a military operation that doesn't hurt or offend anyone or anything.

IronBeard

Master
    It's almost starting to look like another purge could start, but I think they've figured out they need to limit numbers so as not to draw too much attention. Eventually they'll fire enough that there will be no one to blame but themselves, but they'll try.

Top Bottom