• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This has been released on Youtube and if you have children, I would highly recommend you watch it. This is some of the craziest stuff I have ever seen. I'm so glad my kids are all grown!!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The worm-writing subtitles are annoying, but it’s a good presentation of the situation.

These LGBTQLMNOP “experts” are libtards through and through: unable to objectively have a discussion about scientific Facts without getting butthurt and combative and either leaving the interview early or threatening to do so.

If they weren’t so adamant and successful at warping and abusing young kids, I couldn’t care less about their mental confusions.

I forget the speaker, but the example is still true: “if you label a dog’s tail a ‘leg’, then how many legs does a dog have? The answer is not ‘five’, it’s Four because no matter what you call it, a tail is Not a leg.”

Krazy1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The worm-writing subtitles are annoying, but it’s a good presentation of the situation.

These LGBTQLMNOP “experts” are libtards through and through: unable to objectively have a discussion about scientific Facts without getting butthurt and combative and either leaving the interview early or threatening to do so.

If they weren’t so adamant and successful at warping and abusing young kids, I couldn’t care less about their mental confusions.

I forget the speaker, but the example is still true: “if you label a dog’s tail a ‘leg’, then how many legs does a dog have? The answer is not ‘five’, it’s Four because no matter what you call it, a tail is Not a leg.”
    If they dig 2 bodies up that are 1,000 years old guess what? They will be able to tell which one was a woman and which one was a man. Biology is a bitch. Chromosomes don't lie.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

"What is a Woman?"​

Clearly, the newest member of the US Supreme Court doesn't know or so she testified to Sen. Marsha Blackburn question. Yet she and the drive by media call her first black "woman" to be seated on the court. How does that square? She is the mother of two daughters. However, she can not or will not define what a woman is sighting "I'm not a biologist". Scary. Is this the best we have or does she fit a profile?

1657377766955.png

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In case you missed the exchange, it began with Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) asking “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?” as she questioned Jackson about a transgender athlete.

“Can I provide a definition? No. I can’t,” responded Jackson.

I certainly would be Appalled knowing the only reason I was appointed or given a job was because of the Color of my Skin, Race or Gender.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

"What is a Woman?"​

Clearly, the newest member of the US Supreme Court doesn't know or so she testified to Sen. Marsha Blackburn question. Yet she and the drive by media call her first black "woman" to be seated on the court. How does that square? She is the mother of two daughters. However, she can not or will not define what a woman is sighting "I'm not a biologist". Scary. Is this the best we have or does she fit a profile?

View attachment 173434
    She and her votes have been bought and paid for

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    In case you missed the exchange, it began with Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) asking “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?” as she questioned Jackson about a transgender athlete.

“Can I provide a definition? No. I can’t,” responded Jackson.

I certainly would be Appalled knowing the only reason I was appointed or given a job was because of the Color of my Skin, Race or Gender.
    Using that standard the biden cabinet is entirely made up of folks that should be appalled but are not who have a job in the administration for no other reason. That is a fact. Have you listened to jean pierre? What a looser. She makes the highest salary in the cabinet $180K. She can't put two sentences together to form a cogent thought. She reads answers from notes. She is told what to say for any given question. Is there a dumber look on the planet?

1657395427522.png

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If you can't tell, if you have to sit to pee then there's a clue !
    That's not a totally true statement.

I knew a woman that could stream it like a man. Not going into details, but she said any woman could do it, just takes practice. She said she'd practice while showering. Yes, she was a natural born Woman.

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well like th old joke about the lesbian and the cowboy.

I thought I knew what I was but I guess I’m a lesbian.

Rockola2004

Old Soul Gun Enthusiast
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's not a totally true statement.

I knew a woman that could stream it like a man. Not going into details, but she said any woman could do it, just takes practice. She said she'd practice while showering. Yes, she was a natural born Woman.
    A buddy of mine pulled up on a woman peeing off her porch straight out. He said it looked like a handsaw blade!

Top Bottom