• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We're all serfs and slaves living on somebody else's land, either way you look at it. Even if you're done with the mortgage, if you dont pay rent to Uncle Sam, the city or the county then they show up with guns to take you off the property you only thought you owned
    Damn, someone pissed in your coffee - Bahahahhahahahahahahahahah.

Or you are a Gov't plant, maybe both?

Bahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Either way I recommend more beer and poon, you are obviously lacking in both.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    People talk about freedom...
    People talk about freedom...
    People talk about bullshit, they know nothing about! --- T.S.
    Screenshot_20210118-105534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-105554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-105630_Gallery.jpg

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Damn, someone pissed in your coffee - Bahahahhahahahahahahahahah.

Or you are a Gov't plant, maybe both?

Bahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Either way I recommend more beer and poon, you are obviously lacking in both.
    You're right on two out of three accounts, lmao

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Back to the thread... today I hung up my motivated metal signs from the gun show. And I sorted out the trash from my hard cases left over from my last range day. And I loaded more hollow points. Good times.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Fishing is the new hunting/gun/ammo collectors hobby.
    Glad I have lake with fishies in the backyard. Hope the environmentalists don't come for the rods and reels.
    They might be next. You know how dangerous hooks are. Ouch!

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Fishing is the new hunting/gun/ammo collectors hobby.
    Glad I have lake with fishies in the backyard. Hope the environmentalists don't come for the rods and reels.
    They might be next. You know how dangerous hooks are. Ouch!

First they go after tactical barbed hooks, then treble hooks, then circle hooks. A sportsman should only need a single J hook without a barb or they are not a sportsman!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Patton didn't even start school until he was 11. He failed and had to repeat his freshman year of college. He had black spots on his brain from too many head injuries playing damn polo. He would never have even been commissioned in today's military and I doubt he would have even made it past MEPS
    Even with his ego, faults and failings: Patton was still the right man for the Job. If he never existed, someone else would have gotton the job, done better or worse. Its only because he slapped a solider he thought was dodging going to the Line, that he lost popular support. In WWI that Soldier probably would have been shot at the Line. Was slapping the Soldier a worse atrocity than fire bombing cities or friendly fire deaths? Absolutely nothing else detracts from his performance/execution. He wasn't P.C., big deal. Didn't follow Orders,: past and present: getting micromanaged from D.C. ALWAYS is a hindrance to the Mission and hampers exploitation of enemy weakness, he was always operating within the parameters of the primary Mission: Defeat the enemy! After riding the bench as a decoy, he was still called to Command the 3RD Army: War requirements ultimately pushed the Slap issue off the front burner.

Too many folks would prefer Warriors with rough and socially unacceptable edges be kept in crates and only opened when shit gets too deep for them to handle. The current military eats and spits out too many fine Warriors for bullshit reasons, what was an ass chewing now gets them discharged or not allowed to reenlist, yet recruiting numbers continually fall short. I've seen great Officers and true Leaders of Men get passed over for promotion/augmentation because they pushed back on bad commanders/senior officers. The dickheads won't relieve them because they consistantly deliver outstanding results, so they kill them with bad/marginal paper but keep hanging their hat on the subordinates results. YMMV

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Made up 60 pounds of 20/1 lead/tin for bullet casting, mainly for old rolling blocks. Been searching for a Swedish M1867 12.7mm rolling block in military configuration for quite a while, but they were either too poor of shape or too expensive. Finally found one, and it’s due to arrive late this week. Will take a month or more to get all the stuff for reloading it and really can’t start until I examine the rifle chamber and bore to get measurements.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Made up 60 pounds of 20/1 lead/tin for bullet casting, mainly for old rolling blocks. Been searching for a Swedish M1867 12.7mm rolling block in military configuration for quite a while, but they were either too poor of shape or too expensive. Finally found one, and it’s due to arrive late this week. Will take a month or more to get all the stuff for reloading it and really can’t start until I examine the rifle chamber and bore to get measurements.
    Man. You and JJ have to be the forum's mad scientists. Every time I get on here yall are either passing some awesome knowledge along or doing something cool with a new load or firearm. If I only gain 1/10th of the knowledge yall have, I'll be a happy guy. Might take me 100 years, but it's doable.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    One of JJ's current projects is reloading the 32 French Long (it will be using cast bullets too). While today the shortage of components and ammo does hinder general inexpensive shooting of popular cartridges, it is also a good time in that smallish outfits and individuals are making it easier to shoot old obsolete cartridges by forming/selling obsolete brass and making related items. For example, Buffalo Arms is forming Swedish 12.7x44 brass from 50 Alaskan. They also make and sell custom bullet sizing dies for $18 more than "standard" sizing dies going for $30. My 43 Spanish has a .443" groove diameter, but Lyman and RCBS only make a .439" sizer for it...I got a custom .443" sizer from Buffalo Arms and am in business. In fact yesterday I was sizing bullets for the Spanish. Of course shortages can affect the obsolete stuff too; 12.7x44 die sets are out of stock and on back order now. I normally take a cast bullet rifle out with me when I go shooting with a jacketed bullet rifle. I'm having a great time shooting.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Finally had time to count the rounds of 300 blackout I had stashed in the 30cal ammo can in the bedroom. I found it while I did the floor in the closet. Finaly Tally 600 rounds....I don't know the grains and I probably put factory ammo with reloads in there. Someone's going to the Range soo...

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom