• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sold a bunch of guns and junk today...went to buy a PS90 with the LE discount...they jumped up from last year being 899 to 1129...now I have to think about it!

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No problem man, I wasn't in any rush to do it but I was at bass pro taking the kids to see the fish and walked through the fun stuff and saw those pens and some other blueing stuff so I just picked some up.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A buddy of mine approached me a few months back about getting an ffl and opening a shop. I was wanting to do basic ccw classes and kydex and he was ceracoating so here we are 6 months later opening a retail area. We are just getting our inventory together but are trying to kick it off tomorrow. It is Bar None Tactical on Government in Mobile. So far it has been really good( have been limited open for a few days). It's going to be a hot dog and hamburger day just to get some people in and hopefully have a good start. If in the area stop by. I'm hoping the gun show tomorrow doesn't hurt us

congrats on the new store. RJSmith is good people we've been doing business for a year or so now. I'll have to drop in soon.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Last night, I sold the two Cimarron Firearms 1911s I had for sale. I have been trying to buy a late '80s model Colt AR15-A2 HBAR Sporter from a guy who has it listed on Armslist. I contacted him again last night about buying it. Once he gets back in town next week, I should be the new owner of another nice older Colt Sporter.

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well tried to go to the range yesterday. Made it there got my targets up and then, the skies opened up and he'll was let loose. Targets got soaked and useless after I fired my 4th shot. Got the scope zeroed. Like the scope so far. Next weekend I'll try again to put rifle through the paces.

Doc

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I went over to papa Jogan's house this morning to get a holster re-formed and fired my new CZ 75 Shadow SA for the first time. When I got home, I stripped all the aftermarket parts off my CZ 75B, took some photos and posted it for sale. Then I took some acetone after the "jungle ready" Rem 700 7mm Mag I bought a couple weeks ago. Underneath that hideous paint, there is some nice blueing. There are a few worn spots, but it looks good overall. I've still got a long way to go on it, but I got the entire barrel stripped in about 30 minutes.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went over to papa Jogan's house this morning to get a holster re-formed and fired my new CZ 75 Shadow SA for the first time. When I got home, I stripped all the aftermarket parts off my CZ 75B, took some photos and posted it for sale. Then I took some acetone after the "jungle ready" Rem 700 7mm Mag I bought a couple weeks ago. Underneath that hideous paint, there is some nice blueing. There are a few worn spots, but it looks good overall. I've still got a long way to go on it, but I got the entire barrel stripped in about 30 minutes.

Hey I have a whole tube basically of perms blue gel, if you want to do some touch up it yours l, I wont use it again.

Django

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Started assembling a stripped lower with parts I picked up from Crazydoc. Its my first time so I'm talking my time and savoring it.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Did some horse trading the other day for a 556 upper. Shopping for a replacement trigger now. I like how PSA and Spikes receivers line up great together. Rifles not football, although August is getting closer...

MaddMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went with my dad and watched the cowboy match. Those guys and gals have a good time... And make LOTS of smoke!!!!!

jogan

Bobblehead Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had some strange bearded midget come over to my house to get some adjustments made so his new gun will fit in his old holster. Then, took him out back to the range and had to show him how to shoot his new gun! Finished up a few holsters and got started on a few more. Been a busy month for holsters.....lol

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Picked this up today and took it to JJ's to test fire a few rounds....

ricsruger gp100.jpg

Attachments

• ricsruger gp100.jpg
      ricsruger gp100.jpg
      66.7 KB · Views: 126

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A17 CCI ammo showed up on the door step today!!!! BOOOOOM now I have the gun and ammo Sweeeet

Top Bottom