• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Chrono'd my 9mm loads to make sure they made power factor (made 143), then loaded up 200 of them. Have to find a mag pouch between now and the 21st.....

Sweet! Can't wait to see you out there. It looks like GCGF might start taking over out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I went to the range with Garpo, madeSICC88 and ilintner this afternoon. Shot a few guns, tried to trade my Supernova for a CZ75, outshot Ian with one of his guns. Good day.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sweet! Can't wait to see you out there. It looks like GCGF might start taking over out there.

Well that's the plan right now but life has a way of interfering. Just got the wife out of the hospital today after a week of them poking and prodding and still no clue as to what is causing her miseries. Guess that's why they call it "practicing" medicine...

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went to the range with Garpo, madeSICC88 and ilintner this afternoon. Shot a few guns, tried to trade my Supernova for a CZ75, outshot Ian with one of his guns. Good day.

Guess that is what all the noise was when I was out walking my dogs after dinner. You boys sure are loud.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Had a great time and was awesome getting to get out there and shoot, been almost 3 months. Thanks again for the invite.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seeing as tomorrow is September 11th, I re-checked all of my weapons to make sure that they are clean, loaded, within easy reach, have spare mags if so equipped, and have spare ammo for quick reloading of said mags if needed. Some may call me OCD since I do this every night, but I haven't been trampled by elephants or racist mobs of thugs yet so it must be working.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good times! You aren't joking, you tore the center out of the target with that SP01! I guess I need to test the rest of the AK mags I have for function, I thought the eastern block steel mags were pretty foolproof...

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Went to my Fasttrack appointment in FWB today. Lady was a bitch. I asked one question about one thing and she proceeded to spell out everything for me like I was a moron. Whatever. Normally I'd tell her off but I needed to just get the stuff done and get back home. Got a job interview tomorrow and a relative in the hospital. Ain't got time to mess around with some dumb bitch at the FDACS who could purposely screw up my CWL if I piss her off.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I loaded some extra mags and went over my thoughts for tomorrow, I asked her to take an extra mag and ammo. One never knows anymore

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd rather be laughed at than dead. With all the stuff going on, it makes me extra uneasy about 9-11

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Had to travel without my CCW since I thought I would be staying on a military base. Seems base lodging was full and they stuck me downtown. Normally for per'diem I'm happy about that. Not so much today. They really do need to allow lawful CCW on a military installation.
    I'm really not fond of checking my weapon with the armory......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Brant, thanks for letting me try out your CX4. Me likey much, so when I got home, I hit the order button.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Had to go to Wallie world and stopped by Sporting Goods and there ammo selection was FULL. Alum,Steel,and brass 45. Alum 9mm,and I don't even kmow how many types of 223. For Frank they had 6.8. I haven't seen that much ammo at a Wallie in 2 years. I guess the buy all they have croud haden't gotten there yet.

I didn't get there untill about 11am and the lady said she had just sold the last of the 22 10 min before I got there. So things are getting better up here at least.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see all these "1911 tool kits" but it seems pretty generic. I have a kit already and punch set. I saw a 1911 barrel bushing tool and it seems like that's all I need to pickup. Do I need anything special? my 1911 comes tomorrow

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I see all these "1911 tool kits" but it seems pretty generic. I have a kit already and punch set. I saw a 1911 barrel bushing tool and it seems like that's all I need to pickup. Do I need anything special? my 1911 comes tomorrow

Bushing wrench should be about it, it makes it easier, but I had 1911's for a while before I owned one. Some of my 1911's don't even require one for disassembly, my les baer however requires an act of congress to get the barrel bushing out, just depends on how tight its fitted. The rest of what's needed to take one down are just normal hand tools, nothing special.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oh Thanks to Dabreeze, I got a remora holster for my Glock 26 and another for my P3AT with a free mag pouch and 35% off!

My 7.62x39 bolt came in today, waiting on the upper, mags, ammo and lower.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Or trade for a Glock and not need any stinkin tools to clean! LOL

One of these days Glock is going to come out with a 6.8, and Frank's head is just going to explode from the sheer joy of it.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom