• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Yep, I did like the Micro 9, I also liked my G19 and the 48 is a lighter version only single stack. Only downside is now I have to find a IWB holster for it.
    I absolutely love my Vedder IWB that I bought used with my G48. Their belt clips are super awesome. I don't know what brand Vedder went with but maybe the belt clips are proprietary, I don't know... but they are the best belt clips I've ever had on any holster ever

Invest in the 15 round flush fit double stack Gen 2 Shield Arms brand mags for the G48/43 and a metal mag release

Screenshot_20230119-010613.png

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Granddaughter and I worked on RR carbine and getting the plates installed in my L3 vest. The vest needs more velcro! Lol. View attachment 205458 View attachment 205459
    Needs a first aid kit too. Check out the 100% American made "Bear FAK 3.0" in Multicam at Refuge Medical. Also Bear Independent on YouTube. He advertises his lifetime gauranteed first aid kits are able to be replenished/replaced for free if you use one to save a life

Screenshot_20230119-011952.png
    Screenshot_20230119-012344.png
    Screenshot_20230119-012316.png

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I added an Arisaka Defense Streamlight adapter and Surefire UE tail cap to my Protac Rail Mount HL-X then swapped the tape switch with a Unity Tactical Hot Button. The top rail is so much slicker now.
    20230119_172509.jpg
    20230119_193939.jpg

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Loaded the last 60 of my 115gr fmj’s with Tightgroup and Wolf spp. Switched over to 44 Mag from the 9 mm, got the dies set up and taking a break after I loaded 7 of them with 240 gr. SJSP and CCI lp magnum primers

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Great time talking with forum members that we’re picking up powder and primers I’m selling for a friend. Met two bullet casters. Demonstrated casting to others. Taught two how to remove lead from bores. Photos of goats were taken. Showed how the goats are trained to come to my whistle. Several members got some bonus gifts.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Great time talking with forum members that we’re picking up powder and primers I’m selling for a friend. Met two bullet casters. Demonstrated casting to others. Taught two how to remove lead from bores. Photos of goats were taken. Showed how the goats are trained to come to my whistle. Several members got some bonus gifts.
    Thanks for the extras

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Loaded the last 60 of my 115gr fmj’s with Tightgroup and Wolf spp. Switched over to 44 Mag from the 9 mm, got the dies set up and taking a break after I loaded 7 of them with 240 gr. SJSP and CCI lp magnum primers
    If you find a 5 gallon bucket of 223 cases on your porch, just start working... :) please use 50gr or lighter.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I added an Arisaka Defense Streamlight adapter and Surefire UE tail cap to my Protac Rail Mount HL-X then swapped the tape switch with a Unity Tactical Hot Button. The top rail is so much slicker now. View attachment 205630 View attachment 205631
    Everybody just remember that anything you point that weaponlight at you just flagged with a weapon. This is exactly what they arrested the leader of the NFA militia for and took away all his gun rights and made him a felon for: a flashlight on the end of his rifle that was used in public as a flashlight, that just happened to swing a beam of light across a squad of law enforcement. Y'all be careful

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I've been riding around with all my gunsmith tools, parts and 4 ARs ± a 6.5 creedmoor upper in progress, in my truck for the last several months. I cleaned it all out, organized it, locked most of it up. I finally have everything to complete the 6.5, and my new 308 pistol upper will be here today (so I'm guessing the stripped lower should be in today as well)!

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some were but not all and I ask for nothing back. They all paid more than what I was asking which helped me tremendously. Even if they offered to sell them back now I'd pass. I have basically everything I want and based on my needs at the moment. However if I win the lottery I'm buying EVERYTHING! Within reason that is.
    If I EVER win the lottery I am taking people with me !! ----
    There is so much sadness in the world that it would be nice to see people actually and genuinely smile, and that is why after all our bills are paid, the house purchased and monies set aside for life, I would go into a grocery store and set up with the manager to randomly pick out shoppers who's "groceries were paid for by an anonymous person today" and then go into a few major mall's and do the same.
    You see I have never been fishing because as a child both father and stepfather told me "it's a waste of time" and as I got older I just never spent any time doing so, as I was always busy with other things -- That said, I would call those I know and just say "Were going fishing !" which is my way of saying we are going "fishing" for a new home because aren't there enough out there we couldn't "catch" the right one !
    (Sorry so long, I thought you needed the back story to get the full picture)

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took my Kimber Micro 9 Nightfall out to the range and ran 30 rounds through it and it run flawlessly. I read some mixed reviews about the Micro 9 and I haven’t experienced any issues with mine. I love this pistol and is becoming one of my favorite EDC’s the more I shoot it.

View attachment 204928 View attachment 204929
    Nice grouping. Personally I prefer all head shots as they could be wearing body armor and once down (my way) its less you have to worry about firing back at you again.

Fordtudor37

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everybody just remember that anything you point that flashlight at you just flagged with a weapon. This is exactly what they arrested the leader of the NFA militia for and took away all his gun rights and made him a felon: a flashlight on the end of his rifle that was used in public as a flashlight, that just happened to swing a beam of light across a squad of law enforcement. Y'all be careful
    That is why you "scan" with a separate flashlight to "verify your target" and then draw your weapon. -- Yes it is a slower response and so would return fire in less time, but your not pointing a weapon at Law Enforcement, an elderly dementia patient, a half asleep family member who stumbled out of bed and knocked over whatever startled you awake or a small child who got lost outside and is trying to find their way home, but is afraid to yell for help due to "all the monsters my sibling told me about are outside at night".

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Got additional therapy sessions in today. The p365 was a take on Dark Side Precision grip. Fun and relaxing. Then took on a project of my Staccato P. Sanded down the C2 grip for reduction and went to town. Not too aggressive and fits my hands much better. Might not be for everyone but I like it. Running out of extra grips to do so if anyone wants their grip done, drop me a line. It's on me.
    Ar15 grips are plentiful, cheap or free.... love these, made by
    20210318_142041.jpg
    crabbyguy.
    20200605_122133.jpg

Top Bottom