• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Democrats/liberals/progressives are getting dumber by the day...

Dumber yes, but also more fanatic to the point they are easily motivated to carry out the edicts of their masters. Uh-oh, I said "master." I mean the people they admire :sorry:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the speed in which signs on the left are carrying appear speaks of lots of money behind them producing them..who is making them? they are not done with a sharpie and posterboard....

follow the money to soros

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is calling for the National Park Service to revoke the permit for a Patriot Prayer event because she says it’s a “white supremacist rally” – even though the organizer and all but one speaker are not white.

“The National Park Service’s decision to permit a white supremacist rally at Crissy Field raises grave and ongoing concerns about public safety,” House Minority Leader Pelosi declared in a statement calling for cancellation of the conservative event scheduled for Aug. 26 in San Francisco, California.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...er-responds-im-brown-shes-trying-rile?ref=yfp

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reading back through this thread I saw this posted the day after Trump was elected. Damn dude, good call.

I'm afraid half these Rino republicans are going to stonewall Trump, they don't want anything changed. I hope I'm wrong but let's just see if they pass a bill now to repeal and replace the ACA now that theirs no threat of it being vetoed or how about trying to balance out the budget. That will tell us a lot about where exactly most of them stand.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    ^ doesn't Gunnery Sergeant Hartman do a commercial with that exact situation.
    Dumbasses! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Atheist and the Bear!

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods, admiring all that the evolution had created. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!", he said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder and saw that the bear was closing.

He ran even faster, so scared that tears were coming to his eyes. He looked over his shoulder again, and the bear was even closer. His heart was pumping frantically and he tried to run even faster. He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw the bear right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out "Oh my God!...."
    Time stopped.
    The bear froze.
    The forest was silent.
    Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, "You deny my existence for all of these years; teach others I don't exist; and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask You to treat me as Christian now, but perhaps could you make the bear a Christian?"

"Very well," said the voice.
    The light went out.
    The river ran again.
    And the sounds of the forest resumed.

And then the bear dropped his right paw .....

brought both paws together...bowed his head and spoke:

"Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful...AMEN!"

Author Unknown

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NK detonates what appears to have been an Hbomb., the UN response:

So.....Super Alpha Male and overall Internet Tough Guy Donald Trump, did nothing besides cry to the UN?

What happened to "FIRE AND FURY LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN"?

Hmm.....

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like Steve Bannon said:

"Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul [South Korea] don't die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don't know what you're talking about"

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Supposedly, they deleted all the reviews from people that didn't buy the book from Amazon.

Why wouldn't Amazon have a mechanism in place that states you can't write a review unless it's in your purchase history? Would seem like something pretty simple to do by a programmer. Of course who is Zero Hedge and are they a legitimate news source, hared to believe anything on the internet these days without a shit load of research and who has time for that.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why wouldn't Amazon have a mechanism in place that states you can't write a review unless it's in your purchase history? Would seem like something pretty simple to do by a programmer. Of course who is Zero Hedge and are they a legitimate news source, hared to believe anything on the internet these days without a shit load of research and who has time for that.

Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom