• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Before I just sit back and "wait" to see what happens to my 2nd Amendment Right afforded to me by the Founding Fathers and hammered out in the LAW OF THE LAND, the U.S. CONSTITUTION, I'm going to contact, Congressman Jeff Miller, Senator Marco Rubio, and the limp wristed Sen. Bill Nelson and tell them exactly what's on my mind. Well Burn Drag.... what's on your feeble little mind? It this... Our Clown in Chief is prepping the serfs (us) for executive orders..... FOR GUN CONTROL...

Ok.. it's a known fact that when a "President" is sworn in, his or her oath states that they will Faithfully Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States, SO HELP ME GOD... Or in this case, Allah. Anything else is TREASON. I'm going to let these elected reps know that I attended Civics and Government classes in Jr. HS, HS, and College and I'm going to let everyone know that an attack on the 2nd amendment is not within the scope of power of any sitting "president" past, present, or future. It takes an 2/3rds Majority of Both Congress and Senate to ratify the Constitution.

Here I go.... I hope you'll all follow my lead before this commie has his way with us.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just googled "Contact Marco Rubio" and the others... took me straight to their contact page... no problem.

I told Rubio and Miller both that if they allow this fool opportunity to make laws, that what is stopping him from screwing with the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th or ANY ammendment. This douch can't pick and choose the Amendments or Laws he will change. I also told them that if they allowed it, they may as well pack up and head home because they are no longer needed or relative to the government.

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is a response to one of mine.

Thank you for contacting me with regards to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees an individual's right to keep and bear arms. I appreciate knowing your views about the issues affecting Northwest Florida and our nation.

Over the course of our nation's history, we have experience several horrific events that have taken the lives of countless innocent people. These unspeakable tragedies, including most recently, the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, remind us all that evil knows no boundaries. Our hearts and prayers continue to go out to those whose lives have been forever changed, and while we may never know the answer to the question "why", what we do know is through God's grace and our strength as a nation, we cannot, and we will not bow down to evil.

In response to the recent tragedies, there has been much discussion regarding gun control, gun free zones, and the reintroduction of the assault weapons ban. Under President Obama's direction, Vice President Biden is leading efforts to end gun-related violence through policies, including an assault weapons ban. Senator Dianne Feinstein, a long time advocate for gun-control and author of the 1994 assault weapons ban, has pledged to reintroduce and pass her assault weapons ban that expired in 2004.

It is important to keep in mind that far too often, we see attention paid to the firearm and not the criminal. It has been proven that infringing on the rights of innocent Americans, as shown as a result of the prior semiautomatic firearm ban that expired in September 2004, will not end violent crime and put an end to all evil. It is my hope that within these discussions, all factors that play a role in criminal activity is taken into consideration.

I am a firm believer in protecting the longstanding American right to keep and bear arms. Rest assured, I will continue to work hard with my colleagues in Congress to see that this fundamental right is not infringed upon and will remain opposed to any action that would infringe upon, revoke, or limit that right in any way.

If you would like to receive further information on issues of importance to you, please log on to my website at http://jeffmiller.house.gov/. As always, please feel free to contact my office if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely,

Jeff Miller
    Member of Congress

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the above update from Rep. Jeff Miller.

Here's what I wrote Sen. Bill Nelson.

Dear Senator/Representative XXXX,

Please don't lose the senate over gun control!

The last time we passed an Assault Weapons Ban, we lost the House in the mid-terms as a direct result.

It's not worth it to let the republicans take control.

Sincerely,

XXXXXX

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Miller making waves? WTF? Isn't he afraid to lose his chushy little gig? Old go along to get along Jeffie showing a little spunk now? Must be thinking of retiring.

Rick

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gravity wrote

Outside9 wrote

What did you mean by this comment? Seems like you got confused, or I missed somthing?

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gravity wrote

Outside9 wrote

What did you mean by this comment? Seems like you got confused, or I missed somthing?

I was thinking the same thing, but whatever scares Billyboi into keeping his job.... Nelson voted for Obamacare and was still re-elected.

Gravity3694

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gravity wrote

Outside9 wrote

Its a false flag attack. Do you really think that they are about our rights over political power? They think in terms of elections.

Liberals like Sen. Nelson could care less about our rights, give him a reason to vote no on any AWB by telling him that it would be dangerous for the Democrat party if it passed.

Last edited:

outside9

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its a false flag attack. Do you really think that they are about our rights over political power? They think in terms of elections.

Liberals like Sen. Nelson could care less about our rights, give him a reason to vote no on any AWB by telling him that it would be dangerous for the Democrat party if it passed.

Still confused but whatever brother, I'm with ya if it works.

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's all about the sway of public opinion now. It's Hollywood calling gun owners rednecks and talking about us hoarding guns to compensate for "something". They say this as the cruise around in Porsche and Ferrarri automobiles and look down their commie noses at us. They'll keep on about this and parade Gabby Giffords and the parents of the Sandy Hook Elementary students. They'll never conscede that the weapons are not the problem. Enough rant.

Top Bottom