• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I been thinking. With all the craziness going on in the United States. How do y’all think it going to turn out after the president elections if trump win will the crazy still continue. Or if the other guy win will everything go quiet. I just have this feeling if trump win something will pop off like a civil war. I hope I’m wrong do y’all feel the same way and is you getting prepared for the worst thing.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I feel like if Trump wins some will be so upset, feel cheated and they won’t accept the election and riots will start.
    On the other hand I feel like if Biden wins some will be so emboldened by the thought of others agreeing with them, that they will riot.
    Make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    either way, the fecal matter hits the rotating air movement blades. its already started in some places......

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty much, and that’s why I’ve been stacking stuff back at an accelerated rate.

I been paying attention to more stuff now. I just need to put me a lock it down in order for my family. Some family and friends is a lost cause the care about stuff like this or plan until it’s to late.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I been paying attention to more stuff now. I just need to put me a lock it down in order for my family. Some family and friends is a lost cause the care about stuff like this or plan until it’s to late.

I also need to work on my families lockdown order, however I have no confidence in my kids ability to follow orders so I’ll have to prepare to fight.

I think we have the same friends. One co-worker just now bought their first gun, her and her husband wouldn’t even take me up on my offer to let them shoot anything that I had access to. He bought a 380 and a single box of ammo.
    She tells everyone that they are now ready for the SHTF.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I also need to work on my families lockdown order, however I have no confidence in my kids ability to follow orders so I’ll have to prepare to fight.

I think we have the same friends. One co-worker just now bought their first gun, her and her husband wouldn’t even take me up on my offer to let them shoot anything that I had access to. He bought a 380 and a single box of ammo.
    She tells everyone that they are now ready for the SHTF.

That sound like people I know. One of my friends don’t even have a cleaning kit for his pistol. If something was to pop off they would call me. I can’t help them.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just a thought - - -> The people that you train,advise,equip,supply,etc . . . if shit hits the fan hard,you might have to fight one day. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just a thought - - -> The people that you train,advise,equip,supply,etc . . . if shit hits the fan hard,you might have to fight one day. --- SAWMAN

Excellent point, However if I can get them over to my way of thinking I could gain an ally and I’m afraid we’re already outnumbered.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I been thinking. With all the craziness going on in the United States. How do y’all think it going to turn out after the president elections if trump win will the crazy still continue. Or if the other guy win will everything go quiet. I just have this feeling if trump win something will pop off like a civil war. I hope I’m wrong do y’all feel the same way and is you getting prepared for the worst thing.

No, if that scumbag Biden wins, you better expect even worse things to happen to the country...
    and they'll be ostensibly legal...and totally against what the Founding Fathers ever wanted.

alt-left.jpg

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Left has been protesting and burning stuff since Trumps Inauguration. The only and absolutely only reason it has escalated is because Left Wing politicians allow, encourage ther roiters with no criminal ramifications! That will continue with a Trump 2020 Win. Trump can't fix Left/dem areas of chaos/riots. Their elected politicians do. All their citizens reap the chaos ond destruction the majority elected. Until they are voted out or recalled from Office, they will have to endure what their Leaders allow to happen.

If Biden wins and the Left/dems get a majority in the Hous and Senate: they will try to buy peace with handouts of tax dollars and kick LE in the balls. They will push extreme gun control bans and confiscations IOT eliminate the potential of a truly armed insurrection by We The People.

The Left/dems actions will not satisfy the Marxists, Communist or the Antifa crowd. Chaos/riots as seen in major Left/dem Cities will continue to escalate. The Left/dems will come to a point where "their" power is threatened and they will invoke Martial Law and want LE and National Guard to restore order and shore up their position of power. They want chaos and riots on Trumps Watch but not on/against their Watch.

The physical "race war" will not materialize though there will be many high profile and atrocious acts and retaliations. It will be a side show so the Left/dems still have a deversion/topic to blame the Republican/Right as a cause of "all unrest". If they keep the Mobs focused on attacking the Right, those mobs won't be attacking the Left/dems in power.

There is no "neutral position". There's no agree with some of this and some of that. Grow a set of balls and take a stand one way or the other. You're as usless as tits on a bull if you're waffling or jogging for the best position that accomidates you while others carry the burden of fighting for Freedoms your leaching on.

Its no longer Cheap but keep Stacking Deep! Disperse your firearm/ammo assets: don't keep all your eggs in one basket. IMHO: it's past time to consolidate arms and ammo to essentials: Sell what isn't, Buy what is!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No, if that scumbag Biden wins, you better expect even worse things to happen to the country...
    and they'll be ostensibly legal...and totally against what the Founding Fathers ever wanted.

View attachment 88577
    I agree.
    IF Biden wins expect real trouble as the Bill of Rights gets trod into the ground. a lot of the BLM violence is occurring because the rioters think and now know they will get away with it. With biden in charge all hell will break loose. Expect internet crackdowns along with raids to seize weapons from the citizens. Some of the violence will also come from the right with those that do not want to be involved caught in the middle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom