• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello all, just a quick introduction for myself. I hail from Pensacola. Family, work and fun are what a seek in life. Looking forward to connecting with the community through this sight. Always working to gain more knowledge and always appreciate advice and input.
    Jake

FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome aboard. What are you firearm interests? We'll pick your brain too. Lol

My gun interest was sparked by an Uncle who was all about the history of his weapons. I took right to it. The first pistol I purchased myself was a Browning Hi-power made by the the Inglis Company in Canada. They made the pistol on contract for China at the end of WWII when Browning lost a lot of production due to their Belgium facilities making weapons for the "other side". Nowadays I am heavy into wing shooting, range shooting and home defense for my growing family. Will always have a soft spot in my heart for the rich history around firearms though. Thanks for the welcome!

FamilyFirst

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome aboard...what part of town do you hail from?

Have been in East Hill for the better part of a decade but as of recently have moved out to Gulf Breeze with the kids fast approaching school attending ages. Usually find myself at indoor ranges in Pensacola and Gulf breeze between work. When I have some extra time I love to make the trip north for some outdoor shooting

Top Bottom