APOD Firearms

Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Pensacola Funeral Tomorrow...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There have been times when this group sends out fliers and never shows up. There may be 1000 funerals in a day and they will send this out on their website. They post this to just about any soldier no matter when or where they died. My .02 cents. Unfortunately our men and women die for these scumbags rights.

bkitzel250

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    F$@k those clowns. I'll be there tomorrow along with a lot of others to make sure they don't show

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Someday, somewhere, someone is going to cut loose on them or drive a jacked up 4WD right through the crowd. Whoever does it will collect more money than Zimmerman for a legal fund.

BigDaddy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Someday, somewhere, someone is going to cut loose on them or drive a jacked up 4WD right through the crowd. Whoever does it will collect more money than Zimmerman for a legal fund.

Would a big ass Dually work?

joe

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God be with the family of the fallen, give them the strength to make it through this difficult time!

May his wrath be directed to those who would use the suffering of others to gain attention to their selfish, misguided, homophobic mission.

Those that protest so much usually have something to hide.

Last edited:

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No more KFC for me.
    There were some people protesting the WB church people at the corner of Gulf Beach and Navy near the KFC. The manager of the KFC called the cops and had them removed. These were the good guys, not the WB fools.

Bye-Bye KFC.

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are you sure KFC called and not someone else,that saw them from the road? I read on another forum that WB was not there,but afew other protesters were and they were surrounded by the Guard and afew other folks then quickly Disappeared.. I know I was driving down the interstate and there was a large crowed down by MLK..

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the managers name that called...........................
    Im not going to post it here, but am sending an email to corporate.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to drop the top on my Jeep, run an American flag up a pole in the back, and drive by them with a slingshot flinging out some ball bearings. I'd aim for their shins, just to see em dancing! I'm up for some misdemeanor craziness tomorrow if anybody wants to go visit them.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have the managers name that called...........................
    Im not going to post it here, but am sending an email to corporate.

what is your goal? To get someone fired for attempting to operate their business? Do you not have a clue? How can the manager of said KFC operate his business with a bunch of people making racket on his front lawn. Good guys or not, the front lawn of a bystander business is not the place to protest. I'm sure the protesters permit, which we are SURE they had...right?, gave them permission to protest on a businesses private property, right? Since you are so up to date on the facts of the activities, please share with us your wisdom.

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    what is your goal? To get someone fired for attempting to operate their business? Do you not have a clue? How can the manager of said KFC operate his business with a bunch of people making racket on his front lawn. Good guys or not, the front lawn of a bystander business is not the place to protest. I'm sure the protesters permit, which we are SURE they had...right?, gave them permission to protest on a businesses private property, right? Since you are so up to date on the facts of the activities, please share with us your wisdom.

It was on the empty lot next to KFC, but KFC still owns the lot. Oddly a few hundred meters from a NAVY BASE. My goal is to bitch about these un-patriotic fucks coming here to dirty up our town. Will it go anywhere? I am sure it wont. But I cant stand by idly and not do anything. Or I can voice my opinion and speak with my wallet. I can attempt influence my family, friends, and countless unknown people on the internet also.
    KFC, although I love your Crispy Thighs and breasts, I can no longer eat at your establishment. 1 manager killed it for me. He ran off some good, God fearing people trying to protect a soldiers funeral. His last time on Earth above ground. A soldier that died defending my right to bitch here on the internet.
    Some may call me a bit extreme and a fanatical, but guess what? I am. I love this fucking country and all it STOOD for. The demos and this fucking Barry Obama have driven it into the shit pile. Its easier now to go out and have 18 kids and collect welfare and food stamps from the .gov, than to go out and make an honest days pays. Lets collect from millions, so the other millions wont have to do shit.
    Im tired of seeing my paycheck sucked away on people that sit at home, sell dope, cars worth more than the free .gov housing.
    What can I say. I love America.
    Any other questions.
    Kenny outta 99% of the people on this board, I figured you were one of the ones that knew me....................................

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was on the empty lot next to KFC, but KFC still owns the lot. Oddly a few hundred meters from a NAVY BASE. My goal is to bitch about these un-patriotic fucks coming here to dirty up our town. Will it go anywhere? I am sure it wont. But I cant stand by idly and not do anything. Or I can voice my opinion and speak with my wallet. I can attempt influence my family, friends, and countless unknown people on the internet also.
    KFC, although I love your Crispy Thighs and breasts, I can no longer eat at your establishment. 1 manager killed it for me. He ran off some good, God fearing people trying to protect a soldiers funeral. His last time on Earth above ground. A soldier that died defending my right to bitch here on the internet.
    Some may call me a bit extreme and a fanatical, but guess what? I am. I love this fucking country and all it STOOD for. The demos and this fucking Barry Obama have driven it into the shit pile. Its easier now to go out and have 18 kids and collect welfare and food stamps from the .gov, than to go out and make an honest days pays. Lets collect from millions, so the other millions wont have to do shit.
    Im tired of seeing my paycheck sucked away on people that sit at home, sell dope, cars worth more than the free .gov housing.
    What can I say. I love America.
    Any other questions.
    Kenny outta 99% of the people on this board, I figured you were one of the ones that knew me....................................

tell us how you really feel, haha. signal, I dont recall who you are in "real life". Basically, I'm just saying that the manager did what he had to do to provide for his own. Having picketers on his property is a HUGE liability. If people want to picket/protest, they need to do it on the correct properties and within the law. If you stand by the law, you have to stand by the law in ALL circumstances, regardless of feelings.

Top Bottom