DK Firearms

Well, well now, seems like testing on some of our COVID vaccines were conducted in China

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Judicial Watch, through their FOI and lawsuit, have gotten previously redacted records from HHS that states that testing of the Pfizer vaccine was tested in China. Also includes documentation of Faucci, NIH and EcoHealth Alliance ties to the Wuhan Lab:

I wonder what else what else we are going to find out about links to China and this entire COVID thing?

Contribute to Judicial Watch. They are the only ones digging this stuff out.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Is that not okay?

Serious question
    Personally, I don't trust anything that comes out of China. They tried to cover up the whole COVID thing early on and stonewalled the WHO and U.S. investigation. Especially for COVID, I would not have anything to do with China. One never knows what they could find and cover it up.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still suspect the US and China colluded on the initial study, it got out of the cage, and guberment turned on China to preserve/save face. Then there are the multiple bio-labs in Ukraine... You know, that nothing of a "country" that the World cannot do without? Yeah, the one that your "elected representatives" send Millions of tax dollars, confiscated from what YOU worked for and earned, to just about every month. You're right, probably nothing there. Have any if you come up with a way of adjusting a tin-foil hat without all the noise? Jeez...

Raptor727

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still suspect the US and China colluded on the initial study, it got out of the cage, and guberment turned on China to preserve/save face. Then there are the multiple bio-labs in Ukraine... You know, that nothing of a "country" that the World cannot do without? Yeah, the one that your "elected representatives" send Millions of tax dollars, confiscated from what YOU worked for and earned, to just about every month. You're right, probably nothing there. Have any if you come up with a way of adjusting a tin-foil hat without all the noise? Jeez...
    You mean Billions?

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I mean like, what could even go wrong bro? I don't even..
    Its gotta be tested somewhere lol.

I assume not every drug made is tested in the US.

I assume its scientists from Pfizer going to China and testing lol not just outsourcing it.. thats why i asked

Is this not a normal thing in the medical field?

Jkelly1229

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Personally, I don't trust anything that comes out of China. They tried to cover up the whole COVID thing early on and stonewalled the WHO and U.S. investigation. Especially for COVID, I would not have anything to do with China. One never knows what they could find and cover it up.
    I dont disagree if the ccp tested it. My question is more... is this not normal for the industry?

I have no idea. I'm wary of headlines that intentionally try and work people up. If they wanted to be closer to the source of the outbreak...bats or weapons lab.. then wouldn't you not go there.

Isn't the patient 0 thing a thing or is that only zombie movies?

I fix computers for a living so i have no idea

Top Bottom