• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Both china and japan stated decades ago that they would fight/win their next conflict economically. In response, your "elected representatives" have made the US economy increasingly dependent, while enriching themselves/family, on both as far back as I can remember; 70s. Anyone ever research who your senior "republican senator" is married to...

lil'skeet

Master
    What do they know???

America is a joke. Our currency is bullshit. Most of our government is bought, blackmailed, and owned by China.
    Our military is a gay pride clown show.
    Our citizens are more worried about Ukraine, Israel, and Hamass than they are about their own children.

Time for them to attack Taiwan. America will fund them (both sides) because blackmailed politicians.
    Then a wild guess, all of the women and children asylum seekers (code word for military aged men) our government helped, funded, and is still paying for start up on our soil.
    For those that think I'm exaggerating, you better look at Western Europe and what is happening to them.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    All the global leaders are going to the BRICS. Our $ is as transparent and worthless as our corrupt, decrepit government. The Dems see complete failure and a loss coming in 24 so same as always...... War and civil unrest. Soros backed "protesting" (terrorists) hating America and white people as usual. Only difference is the influx of illegals that agree with them.

Brassman57

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    These idiots in Washington are hell bent on plunging us into WW3... Nice to see the aid Bill provided more power for the crooks to seize assets...

M60Gunner

Master
    Russia and other BRICS countries are moving their currencies back to the gold standard. What we are witnessing, I believe, is late stage looting of the US economy. Some think digital currencies will delay the end, I disagree.

lil'skeet

Master
    Russia and other BRICS countries are moving their currencies back to the gold standard. What we are witnessing, I believe, is late stage looting of the US economy. Some think digital currencies will delay the end, I disagree.
    Digital currency is the end in my mind. That's full control of you. The countries that are using it now are proving me right.

.22 cents

Master
    Digital currency is the end in my mind. That's full control of you. The countries that are using it now are proving me right.
    kind of funny how if we type in ANY countries name followed by "CBDC" something will come up about the countries plan to implement CENTRAL bank digital currency if not already along with digital IDs.

Top Bottom