HD Tactical

Well this is interesting, for once i agree with protestors.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bodhisattva

Marksman
    They will have to pry my key/FOB out of my cold dead hands before I buy/drive an EV (golf carts, excluded). Anyone who thinks they are "green," or "environmentally friendly," are exactly the same liberal idiots the Dems have been successfully recruiting for decades. I'm fine with the label, "Eco-Terrorist," and I will proudly display that every day of the week, every week of the year.

These Telsa/FV drivers are complete moronic idiots.

kendive

Master
    They will have to pry my key/FOB out of my cold dead hands before I buy/drive an EV (golf carts, excluded). Anyone who thinks they are "green," or "environmentally friendly," are exactly the same liberal idiots the Dems have been successfully recruiting for decades. I'm fine with the label, "Eco-Terrorist," and I will proudly display that every day of the week, every week of the year.

These Telsa/FV drivers are complete moronic idiots.

I'm the same way but even with golf carts looking for one now but it's got to be gas. LOL

I do like my solar and whole house battery backup system though. BUT would not own anything tesla. Yuck...

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I'm the same way but even with golf carts looking for one now but it's got to be gas. LOL

I do like my solar and whole house battery backup system though. BUT would not own anything tesla. Yuck...
    Electric is nice when it works. Golf carts are plauged with battery and charger issues. An EZGO chargers were 350-400 pre COVID. Can't imagine current pricing. Everything saved is a wash. Look at all the oil products it takes to mine and make these batteries.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Electric is nice when it works. Golf carts are plauged with battery and charger issues. An EZGO chargers were 350-400 pre COVID. Can't imagine current pricing. Everything saved is a wash. Look at all the oil products it takes to mine and make these batteries.
    Yes, I can't believe how much I see folks pay for those carts, and only to have constant battery problems.
    I would personally go gas.

Top Bottom