• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dude bought this just to flip it! But come on, was it even worth the time and effort for a potential $25? LoL

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    a4c6b422181974e3bb9d271d3a23687a.jpg

Last edited:

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Maybe he bought it and didn't like it and has the price high because people like to make low offers and he just wants his money back. I've regretted buying and wanted to get rid of it immediately to move on to something else.

Don't see the point of knocking a member that potentially has done nothing wrong.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not trying to vilify anyone. His asking price is still reasonable. I just get a chuckle out of a gun popping up on another site, within a couple of hours of being sold on this forum, for more than they paid here. Out of curiosity, I did a quick search. This member has sold at least four 43x's on this forum in the past. So I don't think he bought it yesterday and realized that he doesn't like it! LoL I'm just perplexed that someone would go to the effort for such a small profit. Clearly I have offended the inner circle, by "calling out" one of the cool kids!

Bowhntr6pt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm not trying to vilify anyone. His asking price is still reasonable. I just get a chuckle out of a gun popping up on another site, within a couple of hours of being sold on this forum, for more than they paid here. Out of curiosity, I did a quick search. This member has sold at least four 43x's on this forum in the past. So I don't think he bought it yesterday and realized that he doesn't like it! LoL I'm just perplexed that someone would go to the effort for such a small profit. Clearly I have offended the inner circle, by "calling out" one of the cool kids!

Ain't nobody got time for Capitalism...

There are quite a few people who make good money scouring ads on various boards for the sole purpose of reselling for a few dollars more.

$25 is $25 lol.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

I don't have enough time in my day to keep up or worry about what anybody else is doing. Doesn't matter if it's guns or flowers, or used vacuum cleaners. His business.

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There is always a wannbee lawyer, cop, or snitch in every group / crowd / community. The neighbor who smiles to your face but is watching you through the blinds.

Jrose

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    There is always a wannbee lawyer, cop, or snitch in every group / crowd / community. The neighbor who smiles to your face but is watching you through the blinds.
    Yeah, dude said he took the time to research how many glock 43x's he's bought and sold. Creepy.

Top Bottom