• DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Grand daughter of my cousin died at age 29. Exchanged email with her aunt and the "word" is her death was COVID shot related. Presently waiting on the autopsy results.
    In case you haven't seen THIS (note that I'm not an embalmer, but if these people are legit... ) And note that the vaccine... just like the virus... may not affect everyone the same way, so... some may skate by, others might not be so lucky.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    BINGO!

And some might say "Why would China do that to themselves, as well?" Well, China had too many old people, so... two birds with one stone. Three birds, maybe, since it gave them another excuse to crack down on their people in general.
    i have been saying since the 1st month covid popped up, who passes on the values and morals to the next generation? the old folks. who costs the govt more? the old folks
    who remembers when they were free (er) ? the old folks..

so let's make something that kills more old folks, then we can brainwash the young to our standards (commie)

they were passing the virus as early as aug/sept/oct of 2019, to the military games to test it (my opinion)
    that crap came right of that bio weapons lab, and not the wet market....

Occam’s razor is a principle that states that the simplest explanation is most often correct.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i have been saying since the 1st month covid popped up, who passes on the values and morals to the next generation? the old folks. who costs the govt more? the old folks

so let's make something that kills more old folks, then we can brainwash the young to our standards (commie)

they were passing the virus as early as aug/sept/oct of 2019, to the military games to test it (my opinion)

Occam’s razor is a principle that states that the simplest explanation is most often correct.
    BINGO! The 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, period! It was the perfect set-up, and the outbreak coincided exactly with them. When then-Defense Secretary Esper and Gen. Milley were asked about them, they claimed they had never heard of them!

"The GOP report zeroed in on Wuhan, which was picked to host the 7th International Military Sports Council Military World Games in October 2019, during which “more than 9,000 military personnel from over 100 countries stayed in Wuhan in accommodations at an athletes village built specifically for the games.”

The Chinese state-run China Internet Information Center said in October 2019 there were athletes from 109 countries. China’s Organizing Committee of the 7th International Military Sports Council proclaimed that “the charm of sports will put Wuhan in global spotlight.”

When Esper was asked about the Wuhan games in April 2020, he replied, “I’m not aware of what you’re talking about.”

Gen. Mark Milley also said, “Yeah, I’m not.”

ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH, OR CO-CONSPIRATORS???

https://www.yahoo.com/now/gop-report-says-october-2019-110000947.html

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    In case you haven't seen THIS (note that I'm not an embalmer, but if these people are legit... ) And note that the vaccine... just like the virus... may not affect everyone the same way, so... some may skate by, others might not be so lucky.

There were like 20+ different versions of the vaccine! As admitted by big pharma! That's why the vaccine didn't affect everybody the same way, because not everybody got the same version

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Public schools in 2019 were reporting a new flu virus that was taking out 70 or 80% of some schools... in 2019. Mainstream media was theorizing like two years later that "covid" as we know it made the rounds worldwide in 2019. The grandmas of America knew the whole time but nobody reported it to the nation

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    BINGO! The 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, period! It was the perfect set-up, and the outbreak coincided exactly with them. When then-Defense Secretary Esper and Gen. Milley were asked about them, they claimed they had never heard of them!

"The GOP report zeroed in on Wuhan, which was picked to host the 7th International Military Sports Council Military World Games in October 2019, during which “more than 9,000 military personnel from over 100 countries stayed in Wuhan in accommodations at an athletes village built specifically for the games.”

The Chinese state-run China Internet Information Center said in October 2019 there were athletes from 109 countries. China’s Organizing Committee of the 7th International Military Sports Council proclaimed that “the charm of sports will put Wuhan in global spotlight.”

When Esper was asked about the Wuhan games in April 2020, he replied, “I’m not aware of what you’re talking about.”

Gen. Mark Milley also said, “Yeah, I’m not.”

ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH, OR CO-CONSPIRATORS???

https://www.yahoo.com/now/gop-report-says-october-2019-110000947.html

Deny, deny, deny

On active duty I had a JAG lawyer advise me to never ever make a statement. Never ever! Because the only evidence anybody might have against you is your own statement. Military brass know this

Last edited:

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    There were like 20+ different versions of the vaccine! As admitted by big pharma! That's why the vaccine didn't affect everybody the same way, because not everybody got the same version
    I would say blood type may make a difference also, just like with the virus...

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I would say blood type may make a difference also, just like with the virus...
    Also whether or not somebody had like 20 flu shots or other vaccines in their recent history, as there are admitted heavy metals, accumulative poisons and live viral cancer cells in almost all regular non-MRNA vaccines nowadays

Top Bottom