• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone seen the facbook post about this? The owner said he got a letter from ch 3. Corporate says he violates guidlines set by some anti gun foundation. And FJB gave that foundation 5 billion dollars.

Burns me up!!!

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    soros is 92. The law of averages is closing in on him. He is a multi billionaire that could do good charity work around the world. Instead he is spending his fortune to destroy the longest successful democratic republic the world has known. Evil, twisted person. He has 5 children that could carry his twisted evil ways into perpetuity.

1654610434359.png

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    soros is 92. The law of averages is closing in on him. He is a multi billionaire that could do good charity work around the world. Instead he is spending his fortune to destroy the longest successful democratic republic the world has known. Evil, twisted person. He has 5 children that could carry his twisted evil ways into perpetuity.

View attachment 168885
    A few people in the military I know very well have told me that our military has tried to eradicate him for years with no success. He is highly protected and like a ghost. I'm not sure how much truth is there, but I do trust what these people have told me, and they stand nothing to gain by lying to me.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yep, I just called WEAR and left a message. WE ALL need to call and tell them we will no longer support their anti gun agenda or their station ! Here are their phone numbers
    Calling them and leaving mesages is like wearing dark trousers and peeing in your pants, it will feel good BUT no one else will notice. Hit them in the pocket book and call or better write a Ltr. to all the local company's that advertise on Ch.3 " By your advertising on Ch.3 you are supporting their anti 2nd Admentent ,Anti fire arms policies . Because of that I will not be supporing you with my next purchase of _________."

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    They are Sinclair broadcasting. The other i believe is Nexstar? That own all the local news. They all get the same propaganda news from AP and Reuters. All are owned by the ruling class to feed us garbage and do the thinking for people. F them even before the anti gun stuff.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well fudds it’s time to have some hard discussions so don’t get too worked up.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Calling them and leaving mesages is like wearing dark trousers and peeing in your pants, it will feel good BUT no one else will notice. Hit them in the pocket book and call or better write a Ltr. to all the local company's that advertise on Ch.3 " By your advertising on Ch.3 you are supporting their anti 2nd Admentent ,Anti fire arms policies . Because of that I will not be supporing you with my next purchase of _________."
    Hitting up the advertisers is the only way to get results. I never watch wear so if someone who does would put a list of their advertisers here it will be much appreciated!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Cut the cord and let WEAR know why you did it. The dollar and lack thereof is all they will listen to. Also get back to talking to your neighbors and knowing the news around you thru your own network. Take the time you would have spent watching WEAR and go for a walk. Buy a dog to take walking with you. Dogs are great conversation starters and ice breakers. You'd be surprised at how much crap happens locally that never makes it on TV. Your network is your net worth. Develop your own network of local relationships and local phone trees. Get to know your neighbors. The TV news reporting on what is happening on the other side of the continent has very little to do with you anyways. I could care less about fires in California or murders in Chicago. It's all fear mongering and programming to get you to feel like the government and TV news is needed. They aren't needed. Like with Covid, there was only a pandemic when you turned on your TV and got told there was a pandemic. Nobody on TV talked about the 99.9% survival rate or the CDC getting sued for massive covid fraud by 7 universities. The TV and TV news is fear mongering programming you, your wife and your kids. Return to Mayberry. Go to church. Go to the local corner restaurant or bar+grill. Learn about your surroundings, what effects you, network. Cut the cord. Make friends. Hang out with people. Get the real news that affects you.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Cut the cord and let WEAR know why you did it. The dollar and lack thereof is all they will listen to. Also get back to talking to your neighbors and knowing the news around you thru your own network. Take the time you would have spent watching WEAR and go for a walk. Buy a dog to take walking with you. Dogs are great conversation starters and ice breakers. You'd be surprised at how much crap happens locally that never makes it on TV. Your network is your net worth. Develop your own network of local relationships and local phone trees. Get to know your neighbors. The TV news reporting on what is happening on the other side of the continent has very little to do with you anyways. I could care less about fires in California or murders in Chicago. It's all fear mongering and programming to get you to feel like the government and TV news is needed. They aren't needed. Like with Covid, there was only a pandemic when you turned on your TV and got told there was a pandemic. Nobody on TV talked about the 99.9% survival rate or the CDC getting sued for massive covid fraud by 7 universities. The TV and TV news is fear mongering programming you, your wife and your kids. Return to Mayberry. Go to church. Go to the local corner restaurant or bar+grill. Learn about what your surroundings, what effects you, network. Cut the cord. Make friends. Hang out with people. Get the real news that affects you.
    Go to the range and shoot, even if it's your AR with a .22lr conversion. Shoot shoot shoot. I will more than likely come in handy at some point.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I would think Gulf Coast Guns would prevail in a lawsuit. This sounds like a case that could go all the way to the Supreme Court.
    Channel 5 is much better than 3.

Top Bottom